Maybe

Jack's pov.

I woke up before her, so I sat in bed and watched her sleep. She managed to wrap her arms around me and had her head on my chest.

After a while of just watching her, she started to wake up.

She stretched and yawned. Squinting her eyes open.

"Oh god, why the hell is it so bright in here?" She closed her eyes.

I chuckled.

"It's called a hangover. Welcome to the world of alcohol." I laughed, standing up and walking downstairs.

I returned with two advil and a glass of water.

"Here, take this." I handed them to her.

"Thanks." She gulped.

I headed towards the bathroom and started a hot bath for her, and layed out a towel and some of my clothes.

I walked back out of the bathroom, and picked her up, carrying her to the bathroom.

"Enjoy." I sat her down, kissing her forehead.

Before I could leave, she slipped the sweats off, leaving her in her sports bra and underwear. Then, she dropped her underwear too, smirking at me.

Slowly, she climbed into the jacuzzi. I walked out and shut the door, smiling to myself.

I hate to admit it, but this girl is something else. Something that I definitely like. Something that I might want? I don't know, maybe I'm crazy.

After waiting for awhile, Brayleigh walked out of the bathroom.

"You know, I set some clothes out for you to wear, right?" I smirked, looking at her Half naked body.

"Yup." She smiled, sliding into the bed next to me.

"Oh okay." I laughed, watching her plop down next to me.

For a few minutes it was silent.

"Jack...?" Brayleigh asked.

"Yeah, wassup?" I asked.

"Why?-why doesn't anyone wanna be with me?" She mumbled.

I sat for a minute.

"That's not true." I replied.

"Yes, it is. I was with cam, he didn't want me. I was was with shawn, he didn't want me. I was with johnson, and he didn't want me. Nobody. I just don't understand. What am I doing wrong? Why am I not good enough?" She swallowed.

"Brayleigh, you are definitely good enough. And you are not doing anything wrong. Those dumbasses don't know what their missing out on. You're gorgeous, and smart, and sexy. And you have a great personality. Anyone would be lucky to have you." I admitted.

"Then why...don't you want me?" She sighed.

"Ahem. It's not that easy." I sighed. "I just, I don't know. I definitely like you, and you interest me. And in all honesty, I would like totally fuck you. Like fuck, you're ballsy. And badass. And fucking sexy. And I love it. You're not afraid to strip in front of anyone, which could also be bad. I just don't know if I could bare the fact that I might hurt you. Or that it might ruin our friendship. And I-I don't know." I sighed.

"Well maybe that's a chance we'll have to take?" She shrugged.

I grabbed her face and pulled her in until she was inches from my face.

"Maybe." I whispered, kissing her.