You should've put a ring on it!

(Jessica P.O.V)

Me and Noah took the kids to a water park one weekend. Mind you this is almost two months since me and Noah been dating. We had so much fun. We went down waterslides, we went swimming. There was even a famous icee shop. They had all sorts of flavors. They were so good. I took a couple of bites and bit something hard! It hurt my tooth a little bit. I went to see what it was, and it was a Ring!!! I told the guy there was a ring in my icee. Noah was like "no wait" he put the ring in my icee. Lord... it was 15K gold. It was beautiful. He got up... and got on one knee. He made a beautiful speech. "Jessica, we may have only known each other for two months, but I've fallen in love with you. It started we puke in my lap, and now its like a fairy tale" Ugh, it was so sweet. I was going to say yes, but then some fucked up shit happened. I don't know how this shit kept happening, it felt we were in a book. Brady was walking around in his bathing suit. Of course he just had to see me. He ran over and said "who the hell is this" I told him he was just a friend. Noah got up all mad. Brady said he didn't want my "friend" around Karla. He saw the ring, he said he wasn't stupid. He got mad that I didn't want to marry him, and that I was going to marry Noah. He begged me to take him back, Then him and Noah started arguing over me. I told them to cut it out, and that I wasn't gonna marry either of them. I took Karla and went home.

Weeks later they brought back the childish shit. They had a competition to see who could plead me the best. Noah was sending me roses, and clothes. Brady wrote a song for me and got in on the radio. As much as I tried to stay away from it, I couldn't. They met me at the park. They did all sorts of stuff, and kept asking me who I would pick. I told them that it was stupid, and that I wasn't gonna play this game with them. They said they would stop if I would just tell them. So to end it all... I just picked. I picked ...............