Not again

Michelle was driving with Khamari to the airport. She was gonna fly back to LA.
On her way there, the cops pulled her over. She didn't have her makeup on, so the cops recognized her. They told her to step out, and they handcuffed her. They took Khamari to an orphanage. They had to call LAPD to come get Michelle. They sent out a helicopter.

While Michelle was flying to LA, the cops found James too. He was still in the car with the cop and they caught them both. The idiots didn't put Tanner all the way in the lake... his damn head was still out! The police fired the officer, and took him and James to jail.

Michelle and James met face to face. He told her that she was a bad friend and that Daniella would have never got him into this mess. He said he wished he never met her. Since James was already gonna be in jail, he got more frustrated and gave Michelle two left hooks (boo boo bop, right in her face) They police tased James and put him in am empty cell.

On court day, the two had to answer questions. They both told the judge what happened. And guess what. The nosy neighbor had a video! It showed every thing that happened except for when Tanner was choking out James and Michelle. It only showed James stabbing him and Michelle shooting him. The two were sentenced to 35 years in prison! With the bail of 85 grand.