Luxury Life

(Jessica P.O.V)

There is something I didn't know about Noah. He was born in a rich family. He had millions. We moved to a big house in Beverly Hills. It had three floors, seven bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two half bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room, living room, and a family room. That house was a luxury. I can't believe I had found me a rich man.

He owned a whole building which is where we got married. A lot of people came, we even got Adele to perform! This was great! I was ready to start this new life. I became Jessica Jacob... Karla had an amazing step dad, and even a baby brother on the way.....

Not long after me and Noah got married, I got pregnant. They pregnancy was pretty smooth. I had a real baby shower. It was in our backyard. This time we was able to get Alicia Keys to perform. Man I was living in a fairy tale. The baby was born on the fourth of july. We was all eating and swimming in the pool. I didn't realize my water broke in the pool. When I got out to go pee is when I noticed. I ran to Noah and told him. His brother watched the kids, and every one else went home. The baby was born like butter. As soon as I started pushing he slid right out! We name him Kyrie. He was so cute and precious. Karla came to see him the next day. She was in love with him. She fed him and even tried to put him to sleep. I was happy to see that Karla was happy to be a big sister.