48 hours part two

(Michelle P.O.V)

War shot the walls, I had moved when he shot, He told me not to move and came over to me. I begged and begged him to give me time. He said that I was lucky that he cared about me. He said I had 48 hours to get the money. I told him that wasn't enough. He said he gave zero fucks and That I better have had his money in two days. I asked him if he could help me with Tanner. He looked at me all shook. He asked if I wanted 48 hours, or help with Tanner. I said fine, 48 hours. He walked out, but came back in and said "Matter of fact, hop on this dick for a lil bit" I had to have sex with him so he wouldn't hurt me. I had put CJ in temporary foster care. I didn't want him apart of this mess.

While this was going on, I still had to report Khamari. I sent in a file saying that he was missing. They told me that he was with his grandmother in Boston. I was so confused. Tanner said that he three him off a bridge and showed me pictures. I immediately bought a plane ticket to Boston.

My mother had moved, so I had to ask were she was. Luckily her best friend still lived next to her. I asked her if she knew anything. She said that her house was set on fire and that she moved into a shelter home. I cant believe she had my son in a shelter home. Of course she didnt know what shelter home, so I had to search all over Boston. That is a big town, so the shit was frustrating. I had stopped at a gas station to get a drink. I saw the bitch with my son in the gas station. I followed them to the shelter. I snuck in her room and yelled her name. She grabbed Khamari and told me to stay away. I yelled at her and told her to give me my child. She said that Tanner allowed me to get custody. So I had no rights to tell her to give him back since I wasn't there when Tanner gave her custody. I was even more glad I popped his ass in the head. My mom called security and he had me put out. A bitch was all the way stuck.