Bitch You Tried It

(Jessica P.O.V)

When we got back home, I called Michelle. She gave me her address. I bought Noah with me just in case she was pulling some hoe shit. When I knocked on her door, she said come in. When I went in there a bitch was SHOOK. I sat there and stared at Tanners dead body!!! After a few minutes I started cracking up. My word were Bitch you tried it, oh my lord, you done killed this nigga. I was cutting the fuck up. She said it wasn't funny and that if I was going to help could I just do it. I told the bitch not to get sassy or I was gonna snitch. I texted Noah and told him to come in when Michelle wasn't looking. When he came in she yelled Who are you. I told her who he was and that it was fine. Noah was really her only hope because my ass couldn't do shit.

Noah brought some stuff to help get rid of him. They shoveled up a spot to burry him in the backyard. They lost their damn minds, I told them not to do it. Noah said it was the only way to get rid of him for now. So, there was now a person buried in her back yard.

(Michelle P.O.V)

I cleaned up the blood with some bleach and put some fake grass over the dirt pile where Tanner was. Me and Jessica was talking about it when War came into the house. War had said hey to Jessica because they knew each other too. War saw her, so he wasn't gonna hurt me. He just said he will be back in 24 hours. I knew I only had that much time left. Jessica knew how bad War was. She asked what was going on. I told her it was nothing. She stated taking about the time War shot her cousin for not paying him back. She told me I needed to get my life in order or else I was gonna be next.