Family Trip

(Jessica P.O.V)

I was waiting to take the whole family on a trip. I always wanted to take them to my home town, Boston. We had been saving up to go for the longest. We finally got to go. We stayed is a grande hotel (thanks to Noah's rich ass family ☺️). We went to a drive by movie. We watched the sponge bob movie when it first came out. The drive by was so lovely and fun. One day we even went to china town. We walked through the whole plaza. We tried so,e noodles with the sticks. That was a funny experience.

When we was going home our taxi broke down in front of this shelter home. I looked out the window and saw Michelle on her phone. I told everyone to stay in the car. The taxi windows were see proof for the people out side. Michelle came over asking for a ride, not knowing that I was in there. She opened the door and there I was. She yelled my name "JESSICA???"

(Michelle P.O.V)

I asked what was she doing here, and who was that guy, and especially the baby. Damn I was gone for a while. She came out of the car and told me that she was here to visit. I asked her to help me with my situation in LA. I didn't tell her about Tanner, I just asked if she could help. She said why would she help after all the stuff I put her through. I had no choice but to deeply apologize and beg my heart out for her to help. She gave me her number and said that she would call me when she got back to LA. Ooo I was so grateful, but scared because I didn't know what she would think when she found out I killed Tanner.