Hello Old Friend

I kicked the covers off of me and rubbed my eyes. I looked over to Calum, but Calum wasn't there. I shook my head and laughed. Of course, why would he be I mean he only wanted one thing. It wasn't even that, it was the fact that I opened up to him with things Kaiya didn't even know. I pushed my self off the bed and pulled my All Time Low shirt over my head and slipped on my leggings. I grabbed my shoes and my bag and walked out of the room.

As I skipped down the stairs I heard laughing. As I got closer I realized it was Calum and someone else. A girl. I looked over to the living room and there they were on the couch, Calum with his shirt off and the girl in some really short shorts, laughing. As I walked by the living room I saw Calum get up out of the corner of my eye, but I kept walking.

"Maddie." Calum called.

I kept walking and put a joint between my lips. I'm sure my curly bed head and day old makeup looked real good this morning.

Calum ran up to me and grabbed my hand but I still didn't stop. Instead I lit the joint and put on my RayBans.

"Calum let go of me." I said still walking with him attached to my hand.

"Why are you not talking to me now." Calum said.

I stopped, took a hit, and turned around. "I'm sure your shirt is somewhere in the bed, and I'm sure that girl in there was enjoying your company. So go do her a favor and me a favor and forget about last night because it's obvious neither of us care to acknowledge it."

I jerked my hand away and pushed open the front door. God my hangover was bad and it was super sunny out today. But it was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. This was exactly why I kept things to myself, you open up to people and then you get hurt. It's best to just keep to yourself.

I decided since today was going to be pain filled, I might as well get something out of it. Another tattoo. I pulled out myself phone and decided to call Kyle. And yes if you're wondering I did sleep with him.

"Maddie!" He answered after the third ring.

"Hey Kyle." I smiled.

Kyle was the type of guy to take you out to dinner and then ask you if you were sure you wanted to have sex. In other terms, he was a gentleman, well sort of.. He was a super talented tattoo artist and of last night I saw he had a couple additions to his chest, but they were semi hidden from his shirt.

"It's been awhile. Why didn't you say hi last night?"

I laughed nervously. "Kaiya, the girl from last night, she's my best friend and I haven't exactly been honest with her about everything so...."

"Ohhhh, so she doesn't know about us? Right... Yeah I can understand that." He sounded kind of mad.

"Anyways Kyle I need a new tattoo. You did so good on my last one and I refuse to go to anyone else."

I kicked rocks as I walked down the street to my car waiting for an answer. Truth is I was kind of jealous Kaiya had hooked up with him. But it's not really my place to be so..

"Yeah just come down to the shop and I'd be glad to give you one. Even better if you have to take some of your clothes off again for this one."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm sure you could do that for me. Haha yeah Ill be down in a few minutes. See you soon." I hung up the phone and finished the joint I was on then hopped in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to the tattoo shop and was instantly surrounded by all of Kyle's work. Pictures were up everywhere, he really was a talented artist. I peeked behind a curtain and found Kyle behind a desk sorting through tattoo designs.