Chapter 4

( later that day)                                         Drew's Pov

I was walking out of my world history class getting ready to go to lunch. I fianlly got over niall's drunk phone call and decide to just forget about it. Then ofcourse as I was thinking someone knocked me out my thoughts.

" Oh shit , im so sorry " I apologize and before i could look up i knew excatly who it was.

" Well we must stop meeting like this" Brett annoyling states

" But i get a feeling you like to bump into me" I flirtatiously smirk.

" Maybe i do , do you have a problem with that " he smirks

" No i dont but i think your slut , im sorry i mean Kassi will" I smirk laughing at my comment i just made.

" She wont be mad plus we are not even going out togethor as of right now". he says while smiling from ear to ear. I and i notice the clock and try to rush to go to lunch but when i turn to walk away brett grabs. my arm to stop me from moving

" Please dont go i like your company come have lunch with me" He begs hoping that i wont reject

" You must have some really big balls to be asking me to lunch when you dont even know me i could be crazy" i joke

" well my balls are pretty big and i like my girls crazy" he fires back at me while still wating for my answer.

" okay ill go to lunch with you , we're going" i ask become more hungry by the minute.

" Chilli because it hot like you" he laughs at his corny joke followed by me joining him. He leads me to his car which turns out to be really nice its an old mustange thats mostly red with gold stripes and black leather seats.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We arrived at the restarunt and it wasnt as packed as i thought it would be so we got our seat fast. We decided to seat outside which seemed like a good ideal until it started getting windy outside. The woman fianlly came over to take our drink orders.

" What would you like to drink " she asked with a very sweet vocie

" Umm i starwberry lemonade" I responded and brett decide to get the same thing as me. For lunch we shared a Cesar salad and hot wings and since we had time to spare we decide to get a choclate molten lave cake. As we were about to pay the watiress she spills the rest of my strawberry lemonade on me but not on puorpse.

" OMG" i shreik causing everyone to stare at us

" Im so so sorry" she repeated herself for like the tenth time

" It's okay" brett told her and payed her and grab my and to lead me to the car.

" Can you please take me to my apartment " i whine as we pull out of theparking lot

" Sure you live in the school apartments right" he asking leaving me wondering how he knows

" How do you know that " i ask making it come at cruel the what it was meant to be

" I live their too and i seen you leaving once" He informs me letting me beable to breath. At my school when your parents move away or you live far away the will rent you out an apartment. Only reason why they have this rule is because i go to a private school for all grade that cost alot of money .

" Oh , why do you live their" i ask trying to lighten the mood

" My parent had to move cause of my dad job so they bought me apartment because if i was to move to another school in the middle of the year i would have been benched and my scholarship would have went to waste.' Brett explains with a sadness in his eyes.