Chapter 5

Naills POV

As I got back to my hotel I see that girl still in my room.

"What the hell did I tell you"I yell she flinched back and stepped forward and put her hand under my shirt trying to seduce But failed.

"Don't you remember last night" she smirked

"No could you tell me" I asked.

"Well after you got super drunk you grabbed my hand and took me here and we were fucking and your phone ringed and you answered it but did not say anything I think her name was Drew"

she continued to describe the sex but I wasn't paying any attention I was to busy thinking about Drew.

"Hey what did I say to her"I questioned

"Something like y'all aren't dating and nun of her business of who you where with"

Damn that's why she is ignoring my phone calls. I was a dick to her fuck

I pushed what ever her name is out of my room and kept calling Drew. Still not answer until that guy picked up her Phone. I sent a few text to her.

I walked in the other rooms to the boys

"I thought she wasn't your girlfriend" harry smirked.

"She is not she is my best friend" I fire back.

"Oh so I can date her"

"Hell no we said no dating siblings"I say to quickly

"She is not your sister and Niall you have feelings for her" harry says

I thought about it do I? She is my best friend?

"No were just friends"I lied

"So that means I can date her"harry says once again.

"You know what I don't give a fuck what you do but I know she will say no" I Yell walking away.

BRETTS POV

I walk back in the school to find Drew and tell her what this niall kid said

"Hey babe" kassi voice beamed in my ear.

"Hey"I say putting drews phone in my back pocket.

She stops and hugs me. That's weird but okay.

KASSIS POV

"Hey" brett said putting something like a phone in his back pocket I want to know who's and why he has the phone I know he won't answer me because we are on like a half Relationship half not. I hug him and grab the phone from his pocket.

"Bye I love you"I say and don't wait for a response I dash to the bathroom. I get in a stall and I click the button and it is exactly who's phone I had drews. Her screen saver is her and this blonde dude. I slide the unlock button. That dumb bitch don't have a password she has 2 new messages from niall.

FROM NIALL: hey I am sorry what happen please answer me

There was the others basically saying the same thing I take matters in my own hands and decide to text this guy back

TO NIALL" hey babe sorry I forgive you

I click send and walk out of the bathroom

Drew is going down.

NIALLS POV

now that I know why Drew is mad I quit texting her and give her time.

I put my fake laugh on and smile so that no one notice me upset.