Chapter 3

Drew's P.O.V continued

For some reason that made me really sad. He was drunking called me whlie  having sex with an girl while i was on the other line.

''who's that and why is she there'' i say in a shaky voice.hoping he answer me this time

''no damn body. Why do you care we're not dating?'' he slurred his words. His words hurt me. Why do i care about whose he with im not his girlfriend. I hung up and cried every peice of feeling i had from him away.

''''''''''''''

I woke to dry tears on my face and my alarm. ''Another day of hell'' i thought. i went into me walk in closet and picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, white off the shoulder top that says im bringing sexxi back and black combat boots. I took a hot shower using Niall's and mines favorite smell, vanilla, as the thought him made tear up. I cant believe that he said that to me. i got out and dried off and my tears. i got dressed and took off to school.

****************

As soon as i got through the doors brett  came up to me.

''Hey im sorry for bumping into you i didnt see where i was going'' he apologizes.

''Its fine i didn't see you either'' i reassure him. As we were talking about random things, Kassi came in and interrupted us.

''Get off my boyfriend you whore'' Kassi's high pitched voice yelled. At this point we got us and audience. people were looking at me to see what i would say.

''Says the person that slept with the whole football team'' i spat ''You need to shut up walking STD'' i said half smiling. People around us started laughing. She was shocked and embarrased. She started running away failing because she was in high high heels.

''Wow that was interesting'' Brett replied.

''She was wasting my time with her bullshit and i dont see how you put up with her'' i grinned. He laughed and ran to catch up with her.

This day came by really fast. I was still pissed about what happened about yesterday. I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ringin seeing that it was him. I simply ignored it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache and a naked girl sleeping. What the hell happened last night? All i remembered was was going to the club with the lads. I decided to call Drew but she didn't answer. I get up and take a hot shower trying to remember what happened. After 30 minutes I got out, put on a white v neck with black basketball shorts and my black taylors totally forgetting about the girl thats in the bed not knowing her name. I try to wake her up but she doesn't budge. So i got ice waterand poured it on her.

" What the hell" she shrieks!

" i need you to get dressed and leave" i brutally rushed her.she fianlly got up and scurred out of my hotel room.then i headed  downstairs with the rest of the boys.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

" Dude what happen to you last night" Louis smirks

" I dont even know what happen i just woke up to a random girl in my bed" i half laughed joined by harry

" Are you sure girlfriend is going to be okay with that" harry obnoxiously joked.

" first she not my girlfriend and second why should she care who i fuck" i say before leaving the room.

Before i know it i find myself dialing Drew number againg but she doesnt answer then i try five more times fianlly it goes through.And i leave my room to go outside to hear better hoping that girl is out of my room before i come back.

" Who is this" I unknown man vocie says threw the phone.

" ummm...... Im niall who are you and why do you have drew's phone' I asked getting angry and a little jealosy.

" I'm Brett and Drew left her phone in my car when i took her lunch" Brett asked making me want to reach in the phone and beat his ass.

" well okay can you tell her i called when you see her " just like that the phone hung up leaving me puzzled on what just happend.why was drew in the car with this BRENT guy. And why did i have sudden strong ounce of jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote

comment 

read

ily all

 Danni, Bree, and Hannah