Chapter 7

Bretts Pov

 I ran to Drew apartment and knocked on the door. No answer i pulled on the handle , ofcourse the door was unlocked , she never locks the door. I yell Drews name but no answer so  I help my self to a cup of water to catch my breath. As im about to sit on the couch the door swings open. There stands Drew with shock and anger on her face.

"WHAT THE HELL" she scream breaking the silence

"Umm the door was unlocked" i managed to say moving closer  to her leaving a little space between us.

" And still why are you here" drew spits moving closer so there is no space.

" Calm down girl" i sigh leaning down, taking her soft cheeks in her soft hands and pressing my lips to hers.

Drew's Pov

My arms betraying me, they wrap themselves around his neck and kiss him back. Im the first to pull away. Wiping my lips off.

"Im really glad i did that i have been wanting to kiss you since i first stop kissing you" he says

" Can we please talk about this?" i sigh

" What is there to talk about" his shoulders slumped " You were pretty clear"

i furrowed my brow. " How was i clear?"

Brett's blue eyes shone with fury. His face contorted with failed words.

" You keep leading me on when you have a girlfriend how is that fair to me" i shout in fury holding my tears back.

" it's over i want you" He explain " i want you only  you Drew" Brett repeats. I stand there speech less not knowing what to say but before i can think my mouth answer.

" I want you too " i speak catching us both off gaurd

" What really you want to give us a shot"

" I guess what else do i have to lose" i fake smile " where do you want to start"

" Um i will take you out to a real date" he answer real quickly

" sure but not today im very tired how about tommorow" i yawn

" Okay it will give me more time to think of an date" he explain " well ill get going im kind of tired" Grabbing the handle he leans into give me a kiss but i go for a hug and we are in a akward position. We  say are fianlly goodbye. When he leaves i let out a breath that i didnt know i was holding. I go take a shower and eat before trying to recall niall again but still no answer.

Niall pov

I try to order i knew phone but they wont have anything in for another week and im leaving today so i just forget about it and go back to the hotel.

" Bye guys see you all in two weeks" i tell the laids its going to be sad to leave them but good to see Drew. This is going to be a long ride because i going to tell Drew how i feel about her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry havent update in a while been busy also niall pov will be longer next chapter. hope you guys had a great week ,tomorrow is friday yeah

Vote

comment

read

ily

Danni, Bree, Hannah

"