Chapter 10

NIALLS POV'

I am awaken by the tv.

My head hurts so bad from the hangover. I don't even want the day to go on because this is the perfect view.

Drew bent over while doing yoga in her tight ass shorts.

Before I can say anything. The door opens and I can here someone walking to the living room. I turn my head to see a pissed of Brett looking at my direction. He gives me a go to hell look. I smirk and sit up and walk to the bathroom.

"I look like shit" I say to myself looking at my face I have a busted lip and a cut on my cheek. I turn the water on and wait for it to warm up. I slide my shirt over my head and pull down my pants along with my boxers. I hop in the shower.

BRETTS POV'

I walk up to Drews door. I turn the handle and it is  unlocked. I walk in to the living room and see that fucker checking out my girl. His eyes are peeled on her ass and it dosent work that she has the small shorts on with only a green sports bra on with no padding.

He notice me and turns and looks at me. I give him a go to hell look and he just smirks. I want to go over there and punch that damn smirk off his face. He gets up and walks away.

"Hey babe" I say wrapping my arms around her pecking her on her cheek.

"Hey" she says little droplets of sweat on her forehead.

"What are you doing today" i ask her.

"I am going to pick my dress and try it on and you" she tells me.

"Go and get my tux. Are you ready for tonight?" I question

"A little nervous" she says bitting her lip.

"It will be okay"

She smiles.

"Well I just wanted to see what you were doing. I need to go get my stuff ready" I stand up.

"Oh and do you want a limo or car" I ask.

"Brett it is fine you choose" she says smiling.

I nod and give her a quick hug and walk out the door.

DREWS POV'

I walk into my room and turn on the shower. While I wait for it to warm up I go through my head and see everything that I have to do.

Has I was about to take my clothes off the door opens and Niall was standing right their in the door way in boxer breifs showing his boner and to make the problem worse I only had panties and a bra on that I was nipping through.

"What the hell"I scream

"Im sorry" he stutters

"umm it okay what  do you need" I ask

" my shorts" he says after taking a long luck at me before closing the door. While I run to lock the door. I noticed he left empty hand.

After rinsing out my hair. There is another knock at the door.

"Hey it's niall" he says I unlock the door and run back to the shower.

"Hey just sit on the toilet I will be done in a minute" I tell him

"Okay" he Starts to hum a song.

I quickly rinsed my body and scrub my face.

"Hey can you grab me a towel" I ask Niall.

"Yeah" he throws the towel over the rail. I grab it and wrap it around my body. I step out to see Niall in only his towel.

"Where the hell are your clothes"