chapter 8

Niall pov

I got out off the airport a little late and i'm tired so I decided to get a hotel instead of driving all the way to Drew's apartment. The lady at the front desk look like she was about 18, she was fit.

" Hey how my i help" she says while twriling her hair around her finger, flirting with me. Which i would usally flirt back  but i only want one girl.

" Do you have a room for one" i ask

" sure would you like me to help you get settled in." she winked while handing me my key.

'No thats okay i dont have alot" i respond going to the elevator to go straight to my room. Once i got unpacked i layed on the bed and passed out .

~ Next day ~

I wake up in a puddle of sweat and im worried of what going to happen today. Today im going to tell Drew how i feel about her. But first I need to take a shower so, I hoped in and out real fast. I went to brush my teeth and put a little after shave on. Then i took i step back to look in the mirror I was wearing a red polo shirt that Drew gave me for my birthday last year with white jeans that were a little baggy but the cleanist. Then i had my favorite shoes on my red and white nikes. I used the hotel room to call a cab to take me to the rental car shop. Luckliy they were already wating for me. When i get there they gave me the keys to a dodge dart . Wouldnt be my first pick but it would do for today.

Drew pov

I wake up to a ring at my doorbell. I put my robe and slipper on and to my suprise nobody was there but ther were some dasises in a vase with a card attach that read

To: My love Drew

I will be taking you out on our first date at 4:30pm and i want it to be really special, so take care of any plans you have. Until later

Love Brett.

I close the door and set the flowers on my table. Then i go turn my shower on to get ready for my day because me and my friend Aaliyah are going last minute prom dress shopping saying that it is tomorrow i just been so busy with life that i forgot. Now i have to figure out who im going to prom with because Im dating Brett but Niall and Me are supposed to go. While im in the shower i shave and wash my hair. I get out the shower and air dry while i eat my breakfast. I go back in the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I add extra coverage on my face because i was so stressed this week , when i finish my makeup i wand my hair. For my outfit of the day i decide to wear my favorite Jada dress from Brandy melville, With a bralette from pink and i threw on a knit cardign from urban outfitters and i had my favorite white converse on.As i finshied getting dressed someone knock on my door this time i knew it was.

" come in Aaliyah " i scream from my bedroom

" how you know it was me" she says as walking in my room

" cause i lived her 3 years and you are the only one who knock on my door" i laugh

" true, so you ready to go" she ask

" yeah"

" why you look so pretty today" she stated looking me up and down

" well thanks and cant i just look nice today" i tell her

" no" she giggles

" well i have a date"

"with who" she says

" my boyfriend" i say sounding weird not knowing what to call Brett.

" oh" she smirk while we walk to her car.

Brett's pov

I was so nervous about today cause it was my first date with Drew and i wanted it to go perfect. I decide that we would have a nice picnic in my parents old barn that they still have.  I went to set up everything early. Now i just need to get ready it was going to take me three hours and it was already 2:30 pm so i hoped in the shower and yes washed my hair. When i got out the shower i dryed off and put on blowed dryed my hair and geled it up then i put on a light colored flannel with dark washed skinny jeans with my sperrys. Then i call my parents to ask them can thay book me a place to take pictures for prom. I went to the grocey store to get a little food for the picnic. and order some pizza.

Drew pov

 We went to about 30 stores already and it was 3:30pm and i need to be heading home so Brett can pick me up. We walk into one mor store and that when i found the perfect dress. I knew it was ment to be because it was in my price range and it was in my color , my size it was mine. I grabbed it off the hanger and went to the changing room.

" your boobs look great" Aaliyah says as i walk out of the changing room

" thanks i love this dress so much" i squeal

" well let get this" she smiles, probaly rushing so we can go home are feet are killing us plus she found her dress 10 stores ago. So i went to go check out the dress. We got back in the car and it was already 4pm so i was rusing Aaliyah to get to my apartment. We made it on time. so i rushed in side to spary perfume and said my goodbyes to aaliyah.

Niall pov

I went to the cell phone store earlier today and they told me that the could give me my phone back in a couple of hours cause they a having them come in fresh at 3:30 pm. So in the meantime i decided to go do laundry when i was finished i went to go to Nandos to eat my favorite things. While i was there i got my black card from nandos so now i can eat there free forever anywhere. Then i got stop by a bunch of fans so i signed some stuff and took pictures. By time i was done it was 3:30 so i rushed to get my phone and they had it ready for me. Now it was my big moment i was going to really tell Drew how i felt about her. I ride down there.

Bretts pov

 I ring the doorbell and Drew was standing there i guess waiting to for me and she walked out of her door and turned to kiss me nd give me a hug.

" so were i we going" she asked while i grab her hand

" it's a suprise" i smirk

" shit" she cuss while i watch were her eyes were focused on .

" what" i ask in a worried vocie.

" Niall"

" im brett"

" no i forgot he was coming back today and spending the night at my  place" she rushes all her words out

" that okay tell him he can stay here while you go out " i respond

" okay" she says while we walk up to his car.

Niall pov

I pull into Drew building and park my car i was about to get out until i so some dud knock on her door she opens it and kiss him. That was it i was to late she found someone else i was so stupid to never make a move and she was gone. I tried to back up and leave but it was to late she already had made contact with me and she was as shocked as me then she started to walk toward my car and i got out and put a fake smile on.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Happy sunday everyone hope you had a great week.

Vote

comment

read

ily  all

Danni ,Hannah

follow us at @hannahcourts