SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster Review

So, to begin my review, SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster was extremely intense. If you don't like extreme thrill rides, then I suggest you don't ride this. I love how the lift hill climbs the canyon in the park, which is so beautiful. When it twists off the lift hill, you have that short amount of time to take a final breath before you dive down the first hill. The stall on the first loop is amazing! You feel like you are going to fall out at any moment during the stall. Then, you rocket down the loop, which is so intense! After that, it climbs the canyon again and twist right off it. You come come off the canyon with so much intensity. Next, it shoots you through an awesome zero g roll. You come down right into a cobra roll. It sucks that after the cobra roll, you hit the brakes and lose some speed. You gain most of it afterwards after you come down from the brake run. I love how on floorless coasters they do this double corkscrew, which is what happens after the brake run. After the corkscrews, you go through a small over-banked turn to finish the ride off. I don't know if it was just me, but it had a slight rattle to it. My neck hurt a bit after the ride, but overall, it was pretty smooth. The ride was, again, very intense. Being my first floorless coaster, I thought it was great.It us currently my second favorite coaster, while Iron Rattler being my first. If you are an extreme coaster rider and lover, then this ride is great for you!