Iron Rattler Review

I rode this multiple times today, and I found it to be amazing! It is a great and amazing rmc! It is extremely smooth, and the cars are insanely comfortable. Unlike SUPERMAN: Krypton Coaster, this is a great ride for the most of the family. The ride begins by slowly crawling to the lift hill. Surprisingly, you gain quite some speed on the lift hill. In povs it may look like a normal speed for a lift hill, but it zooms by quickly! Once you get to the top of the canyon, you slow down, like on a dive coaster. If you have never been on a dive coaster, then you could get your first taste of it on Iron Rattler. You go straight down the hill, which makes it feel way faster than Superman. After the hill, you blast right up onto the canyon and do some wonky things before you dive down again. You come down with a crazy amount of speed before twisting onto the canyon again. While going onto the canyon, you experience this crazy and amazing barrel roll! Once you are on the canyon, it throws you into more wonky but fun elements. You fly right off the canyon and into a tunnel with so much speed it feels like you are riding the fastest coaster in the world! You twist through the tunnel and then arrive at the brake run. At the brake run, all I could say was "WOW!" I loved it so much, I rode at least eight or nine times. When you sit in the back row, the airtime is crazy! But in the front row, you get to enjoy the drops more, especially the first drop. Now, I have to admit, the cars that were made by Gerstlauer were amazing! The ride is just one great ride. It is so intense and fun at the same time. Currently, this is ranking as my all time favorite RMC. I must say, I could not get enough of this coaster. In fact, instead of riding Batman:The Ride, I chose to ride Iron Rattler. Every time you go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, this is a must ride coaster.