MR.FREEZE: Reverse Blast review

One thing that makes me grumpy about this coaster: it is not a unique to SFOT. I didn't like that this was added to St.Louis and Over Texas. But, to get onto the ride, I thought it was one big great thrill coaster. It had lots of elements that make you want to come back for more. I like the first hill you go up because of the way it goes upside down. I barely ever see that on roller coasters! But the fact that it is comfortable takes me by surprise. I wouldn't list this as my favorite coaster, but it is a good one. It is somewhere around Goliath as Great America. Though I do know that I came back for more.  Despite it being a short ride, it is very fun. The trains look sweet. I am not gonna list how the ride goes because it is so short, but I knew I liked it. For some weird reason, I find the middle rows to be the most pleasing rides. I wish they could've added more, but it is okay as it is. Comparing it to other Premier coasters, it is really good. Considering that I rode Poltergeist yesterday, I think that this is better. At nighttime, this ride really cranks up some greatness. I do suggest that you ride this, but I wouldn't say it is a max thrill level, as six flags says. I hope you enjoy this article and MR.FREEZE: Reverse Blast.