Superman: Ultimate Flight Review

Even though this ride was short, it packed in a lot of thrill. There was lots of speed, power, and fear during this ride. I really liked the triple launch.  I wish they could've named it something else, like what they did at Magic Mountain, but they didn't. Why does Six Flags always make new names for coasters at Magic Mountain, but say they can't afford to create new names for other parks?!?!Plus, Twisted Colossus is one of the only Six Flags RMC that doesn't have orange track. Come on Six Flags! Well, at least is an unique and fun ride, right? Well, it is perfect for small parks, which is why I think Six Flags added it to Discovery Kingdom. I also like the awesome barrel roll at the top. It is super cool and fun. The restraints kind of kill you when you go through them.  That weird loop you do as you go down is so awesome! During it, I was just yelling "HOLY CRAP!WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?" I normally don't do that, so that shows how intense this coaster was. I enjoyed it a lot, and I would be looking forward to going on Tempesto if it weren't so bad. I think that's how its spelled. But if you ever go to Magic Mountain, try to hit this ride sometime during your visit.Also try to ride Vertical Velocity. It is a lot like this.