Cobra's Curse Review

For my first visit to Busch Gardens, I thought it was amazing. And so is Cobra's Curse. We arrived at the park as early as we could. As soon as we got in, I bolted straight to it. We were one of the people in line. Our wait line was only about 3 minutes. When we got on, I found the seats to have some comfort. Better than most at least. We went up the elevator lift hill, and went through the first turn. Instead of facing inward, the turn faced outwards! I loved the first hill. It blast you down into some awesome twisting. Then, you dive down into a ditch and hit the brake run. That is when you start spinning. I got really nervous, because I barley ever go backwards on a coaster. It twist you into some wonky curves, then you go into a "chain lift,"  After you exit the chain lift, the coaster becomes free-spin. You go through more turns before you hit the finale brake run. Could have been longer? Yes. Could it have spun a little more? Yes. Was it fun? Yes. It isn't my favorite coaster at Busch Gardens, or my favorite coaster at all. It had one thing that many coasters didn't: SCENERY! Lots of it too. Comparing it to other Busch Garden coasters, it had about an equal amount of scenery. It is definitely a great family coaster. Going backwards isn't bad at all. It is like one of the spinning coasters that six flags has, but way more enjoyable. So what do I think of it? I think it was great, fun, amazing, but it could use some improvement.