PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

She's an Angel that was known for being ...

COLDEST and EMOTIONLESS

Feared for being ...

HEARTLESS and RUTHLESS

Idolized for being ...

STRONGEST and FEARLESS

Admired for being ...

COOLEST and BRIGHTEST

Adored for being the ...

GODDESS

And envied for being the most ..

POWERFUL

Among the OTHERS .

But what if things has been change and turned into a different ?

What if she was given' a chance to live like an ordinary woman that what she been wanted ever since .

An ordinary life where it's way too far from the real world that she had .

An ordinary life where she's not given a chance to have .

A life where the only thing she needs to do is to be her true self that was being hide for almost how many years and set aside the other side of her where she need to conceal herself and pretend as someone else .

A life where she need to forget everything that she had and what she was BEFORE .

A life where she prefer to live and to stay .

A life where given' her so much memories .

A life where she have been learn the meaning and the importance of everything that she keep on ignoring before because of the kind of a life that she had .

A life where she's now known for being ...

SWEET and LOVABLE

Liked for being ...

KINDHEARTED and MERCIFUL

Idolized for being ...

TALENTED and GENIUS

Admired for being ...

FRIENDLY and NAUGHTY

Adored for being ...

GORGEOUS and INNOCENT

And be loved for being ...

SIMPLE and UNIQUE

And a life where she learned how to trust , how to forgive and how to LOVE .

Will this Angel choose to go back again on the world where she really belong ?

Or she will choose to stay and be with those people she just met but then become one of the important people she been treasured instead ?

Would you like to meet her ?

To meet the one and only ANGEL that was known as ...

The Notorious ANGEL In Disguise