Chapter 5

Michaels POV:

Me, Calum and Luke meet at school early because we want to see what the new girl looks like. We lean against one of the walls and talk about random stuff.

"Eww who is that hoe." A random girl says out loud. I look to where she's pointing and I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She looks like she's about 5'4, she has long brown hair and is tanned. She's not wearing a skirt like all the other sluts, she's wearing black shorts. She's not wearing a shirt revealing her boobs, she's wearing a slightly oversized nirvana shirt. She's not wearing 6 inch heals... she's wearing converses.

"Guys.." I say while staring at her still. "I think I'm dreaming." I watch as she looks up from the ground and looks at all the people staring at her. She has her hair covering her right eye.. it might've just fallen like that. I take a deep breath and walk towards her.

??? POV:

I walk to school looking at the ground but every now and then I would always look up to make sure I was walking the right way. Once I turned right I saw the school so I slowed my pace down a little bit.

A few moments later I'm on the school grounds and I look up for once and see a bunch of people staring at me. I stand in shock.

"Hi." Someone says quietly. I look to my left and see a tall boy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes staring at me.

"Umm, h-hi." I stutter.

"Are you new here?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhh yea.." I look at the ground again.

"Well, I'm Michael." He holds his hand out for me to shake. I smile slightly.

"I'm Ellie." I say as I shake his hand. He smiles.

"Want me to show you around?" He asks. I think about it for a second. I don't even know anything about this place.

"If you don't mind." I reply. He smiles.

"I don't mind." He grins at me. I smile and follow him around.

"Have you gotten your schedule yet?" He asks as we walk down the halls.

"No, not yet." I reply playing with my bracelets.

"Ok, come on then." He says goofily. I giggle and follow him. He leads me to the office. I walk in and go to a lady behind a desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asks politely.

"I'm new here and I need to get my schedule." I say scratching my arm.

"Oh, Ellie... Ellie awahina." She says happily. I cringe because she said my last name wrong.

"It's Awhina.(a-fe-na)" I correct her.

"Sorry, are you from New Zealand?" She asks. I nod.

"You're the only one here that's actually from New Zealand. We have one other student that's part kiwi but yea. Anyway here's your schedule, and have a good day, Ellie." She hands me my schedule.

"Thanks mrs." I say as I walk back towards Michael.

"So miss Awhina?" Michael says. I roll my eyes and slightly shove him.

"Where's your locker?" He asks. I look at my paper.

"Locker 253. Wow that's the date of my birthday." I slightly chuckle. He grabs the paper.

"Hey! We have all the same classes together and plus your locker is right across the hall from mine." He says happily. I smile at him and he leads me to my locker.

Maybe this school won't be so bad..