Chapter 79

Ellie's POV:

The next morning I wake up, cuddled up to Michael. His arm is, protectively, wrapped around my waist as light snores escape his lips. I giggle and try to get up but his grip on my waist tightens. I groan and lay back down. I lightly peck his cheek and he stirs a bit releasing his grip on me slightly.

I get up without waking anyone and go to my suitcase. I was going to grab some clothes but I see my notebook and pen. I grab them and sit by the big window in our room. I realize I need my phone and leave my notebook and pen on the seat while I get my phone and earbuds.

I see that the time is only 8:13 so everyone won't be waking up for another hour or so.

I sit back down by the window and put my earbuds in. I press shuffle on a random playlist and The Weight by Shawn Mendes comes on. I'm listening to one of my best friends songs. I silently chuckle and shake my head. My smile soon fades as I think of everything that's happened so far on this tour. Tears start to brim the edges of my eyes and one escaped before I start rapidly blinking to make them go away.

I start writing the words down and I hear someone groan from behind me. I take one earbud out but keep writing. I read through what I wrote and stare at the city outside the massive window.

"Ellie?" I hear Calum's voice from behind me. I turn my head to look at him as tears start to blur my vision again. He unwraps his arm from around serenity's waist and gets out of bed without waking her, then comes and sits opposite me. I stare at him in his chocolate brown eyes as another tear falls.

"Aw Ellie." He brings me into a tight embrace as I silently cry into his bare chest.

"Are you writing a song?" He whispers. I nod, sitting back and wiping my eyes. I think of some words and write them down as well. I basically have the first verse and chorus.

"Can I read it?" He asks quietly. I give him the notebook and he reads the lyrics I just wrote.

"Why does this make me think of a suicide letter?" Calum's voice cracks and I see tears in his eyes. I look down ashamed because that's kinda what it was.

"Don't go doing that Ellie. We need you in the band. I need you as the little sister I never had. Serenity needs you as her sister. The girls need you as their friend and Michael needs you, he needs you because you're his second half, you're his soulmate, you're his everything. I can see it in his eyes. He truly loves you, don't let him waist that love by leaving." He says quietly. I look at Michael and see him peacefully sleeping.

"He deserves better." I mumble. Calum scoffs.

"You're the perfect one for him. You're basically one of a kind and he only goes for girls who are different." He pauses for a second. "And that's you."

I look down at my notebook and write another verse. The chorus goes again after it and then Calum grabs the pen and notebook. He reads what I wrote again and starts writing. He gives me my book back and I see that he basically finished the song. It's actually pretty good, depressing but good.

"So what shall we name it Ellie." Calum slightly smiles at me. I wrote down the name.

"Invisible."

~~~~~~PLeAsE ReAd ~~~~~~

I was listening to invisible while writing this and I'm crying the ocean someone help pls. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! I never thought this would happen cause I can't write for crap. Thank you so much!

Tell me what I should do for 1K reads, should I do like a 20 things about me or something or maybe you guys ask me a bunch of questions and I'll answer ALL of them, yea all.

If you want to ask me a question, I'll give you a week from now to ask me anything you want and I'll answer it as best as I can.

Or,

If you want me to do a 20 things about me, thingy, just tell me and I'll do that, it's up to you guys so please tell me what you would like me to do and I'll.. do it, I guess..

I love you all! xx❤️✌️