Chapter 50

Ellie's POV:

Everyone decided to go to the mall. I'm not one to go shopping but the guys want to so, what can I do.

"Let's go pretty girl." Michael holds his hand out for me. I take his hand and get out of my bunk. He smiles at me and we walk out of the bus. Calum, Ash and Luke are already outside.

"You ok Ellie?" Ash asks. I hold Michaels hand and we all walk inside the mall.

"The 1D boys are already in there." Luke tells us. Michael slightly tenses up. I squeeze his hand slightly and he relaxes.

We decided to go into hot topic. I walk in first and go look at some bracelets. I saw 2 that were the same and I look at me and Michaels wrists that are both covered in bracelets.

"Want matching all time low bracelets?" I ask him. He nods happily and I grab them both. We look at the shirts. I see a mayday parade shirt and I decide to get it.

"My treat." Michael smirks as we go up to the counter.

"No I'm pa-" he cuts me off.

"Because of earlier." I slowly nod, knowing I'm not gonna win.

"Cute couple." The lady behind the counter smiles sweetly. I blush slightly.

"$75.35." She tells us and Michael pays. She puts the shirt in a bag and leaves the bracelets out.

"I'm guessing you'll wanna wear these." She smiles. I look at her name tag.

"Thanks Julia." I smile at her. I tag off the tag and put the bracelet on my right arm.

"Wanna hang sometime?" I ask her. She nods and we exchange numbers then me and Michael leave.

We see the guys still looking around and when the see us we leave. I hold Michaels hand and the hot topic bag in the other.

"Ellie we should get you some." Michael says pointing at Victoria secret.

"No way in hell, will I ever go in there." I laugh. We go into forever 21 and I look around. I end up getting a tank top that says 'pizza lover' on the front and on the back it has a pizza slice. Once again Michael pays. I argue with him but he still pays.

"We should get food, I'm hungry." Calum complains. We all agree and find the food court. We end up getting Nandos and then we find a table to sit at. We find a booth and eat our food there.

As we're eating I see 3 girls around my age glaring at me. I flip them off then they walk over here.

"Hey boys." A bleach blonde, pale, blue eyes, fake girl says while twirling her hair.

"Why are you hanging out with this slut?" A red head with green eyes looks at me disgusted. I stand up and smile evilly.

"You wanna say that again." I look into her eyes. I see fear and she backs up because there's something behind me.

"Maybe leave her alone you hoe, before you leave with broken bones." A familiar voice says behind me. The girls scurry away and I turn around and see all too familiar people.

"Hey Sarah, syd.. and Julia again?" I chuckle. There's other girls behind them.

"I see you've already met Julia." Sydney laughs.

"Well this is Jojo, Kayleigh, and Yeil but we call her joker." Julia introduces them. I see Sarah and Luke staring at each other and I smirk.

"Guys, this is Julia, Sarah, Sydney and I'm pretty sure you heard the other girls names." I chuckle slightly slightly.

"Girls this is Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael." They all wave at each other and Sarah and Luke slightly blush. I see a familiar person walking around behind the girls.

"Shawn!" I call out. He turns around and walks up to me.