Chapter 59

Ellie's POV:

"Should we go to McDonald's now?" Ashton asks. We all nod and I go back to my room and put on ankle socks and all black high top converses. I grab my phone, wallet and room key then walk out locking the door. I see the others waiting for me and I jog up to them then we start walking to the elevator.

"Where are you guys going?" Christian asks us.

"We told you, we're going to McDonald's." Calum replies, holding serenity's hand.

"You're forgetting someone." I groan at her voice. Abigail walks up and tries to kiss Michael but he walks away. I smirk and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Also, Ellie and Del, you've gotta hold hands. Same with Michael and Abigail. Basically act like couples. Ok you can go now." Wade laughs. Me and Del hold hands but we both know it doesn't mean anything. I see Michael trying to stand far away from Abigail. They awkwardly hold hands.

Luke's POV:

I look at the others and see them with their girlfriends except for ash. I miss my Sarah bear. She said she would meet us at McDonald's. Sydney and Shawn would be there too. I just really miss her.

I walk ahead of all the others and Ashton runs up beside me.

"You ok?" He puffs.

"Yea, I'm just.. hungry ya know." I lie. He giggles and we keep walking. I see the sign and run towards the building. I see Sarah standing outside with Shawn, the other girls and 1D. She looks like a lost puppy until she sees me.

"LUKEY!" She yells and runs towards me. I embrace her in my arms with a tight hug.

"I missed you." I mumble then kiss her soft lips.

"SARAH!" Ellie screams. Sarah runs over and hugs her. The other girls run over and they get in a massive group hug. Serenity introduces herself and the girls all gossip. I chuckle a bit and talk to the boys.

Ellie's POV:

"So, how's you and Michael?" Sydney asks. I smile fades and I look at the ground. Serenity gives me a side hug and the girls look concerned.

"What happened?" Jojo asks. Tears start to build up.

"Want me to tell them." Serenity whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Management, they made them breakup. Michaels new girlfriend is over there." She points at Abigail who is clinging on to Michaels arm. The girls all scoff.

"She looks like a fake slut." Julia mumbles. I laugh and we all talk shit about Abigail.

"Are you ok?" Joker asks me.

"Not really. He told me he'll always love me and never like her. But it still hurts.." I answer truthfully. They all give me a hug again.

"Sup girls." Del comes up and wraps his arms around my shoulders. I roll my eyes and he smirks at me.

"Girls this is Delirious, my 'boyfriend'." I use air quotes. They all nod.

"Del this is, Serenity, Sarah, Sydney, joker, jojo, Kayleigh and Julia." They smile at him.

"You two aren't, real, right?" Me and Del laugh hysterically at Kayleigh's words. They all look at us, confused.

"We- we're like siblings." I slowly stop laughing.

"Ohh.." the girls giggle. The other boys come up and hug their girl.

"We should go eat now." Luke suggests as he wraps his arms around Sarah's waist. She literally turns into a tomato. I laugh and we go inside but I pull Del back.

"Piggyback?" I ask innocently. He laughs crazily and turns around then bends down a bit. I giggle then jump on his back and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He holds my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts running past the others and inside McDonald's.

He lets go of my thighs but I stay on his back. He chuckles and we look at what we want. The others walk in and Abigail goes to the bathroom. I feel someone tap my ass and I see Michael wink at me. I playfully glare at him and poke my tongue out at him.

Jon orders his food with me still on his back. I order mine as well and we wait for it to come out. We had a small argument about whose paying but he won. I hop off his back when the food comes and we go sit in a booth while waiting for the others. Michael comes back with his food and sits next to me. We smile at each other and he puts his hand on my thigh under the table.

"Michael, I don't want you to think I'm trying to steal Ellie. She belongs to you and no one else. You two are meant to be and I really wish management weren't such dicks." Del says to Michael. "Plus she's like a little sister to me." He ruffles my hair.

"Thanks man. You act like siblings anyway." Michael smiles. I grin widely and the others walk back. Except for Abigail.

"Hey, where's the blonde haired hoe?" I ask, taking a bit out of my burger. I hear a gasp near the toilets and joker runs over to us.

"Abigail's in the toilet having a quickie with Zayn." We laugh and shrug it off.

"We'll tell management later." Michael laughs.

We finish eating then I dragged them into the playground. Well, me, Del, serenity and the 5sos boys drag 1D and the girls. Abigail sits on her phone. I run to the playground and climb through the tunnels.

"Wait for me!" Michael giggles. I go up to the top and hide. Michael goes past me and I scare him.

"AHHHHHH!" He screams. I laugh and he pulls me on top of him. I'm glad this tunnel doesn't have any windows or anything. He kisses me softly and it's the 4th of July in my stomach. I've missed this. We pull away when we hear someone coming up. I playfully push Michael and see it was Ashton coming up.

"I wanna go down the slide!" I yell and go down on the slide.

That's basically how the next hour went.