CHAPTER TWO.

✧˚⋆。 –

"So you're telling me that you came back here with no weapons??"

Araya scoffed as the four looked down. India raised her head as she glared Araya. "They were going to kill us!" she fired back, raising her voice. She knew she shouldn't have raised her voice but it was unfair to them. Araya was sitting in front of them. Next to her was sitting Severo, her son. Alvar kept looking down. He was the one that told them to leave. Cecilia saw Alvar as she nudged his arm softly, meaning that it was not his fault. Araya glared at India. "Do not raise your voice at me again, India." she scoffed. India rolled her eyes a bit as Kai glared at India, not liking her attitude towards his grandmother. He kicked her feet under the table, making India purse her lips, not saying anything about it.

After they talked a while about their next mission, Araya was the last one to speak. She and Severo stood up as the four looked up at them. "Your next mission is in two days. We need the money that we get for the weapons so if you come back with zero weapons, you'll get punished. All of you." she shrugged and walked off with Severo. The four stood up and walked to their room.

"It's his fault!"

Kai yelled at India.

"It's not you ass!"

India yelled back, defending Alvar. The two were standing outside the big building. They were having a discussion about their latest mission. Kai wanted Alvar to stay 'home' for their next mission. "He's a hunter, just like us. He NEEDS to be with us, we need him!" she yelled. Kai groaned, "you don't see the consequences of that, do you?" he said and laughed a bit and shook his head. India opened her mouth to say anything but not a word escaped from her lips. "That's what i thought." he said and walked back inside. India glared at Kai, "He's coming with us!" she yelled at him but Kai was already inside.

 India glared at Kai, "He's coming with us!" she yelled at him but Kai was already inside

Once the sun started to disappear and it slowly started to be dark outside, dinner started- or well, they called it dinner although it wasn't much more then a lot of children at a table eating bread

Once the sun started to disappear and it slowly started to be dark outside, dinner started- or well, they called it dinner although it wasn't much more then a lot of children at a table eating bread. India was sitting next to Cecilia and a smaller Spanish girl named Maite. Alvar and Kai were sitting in front of them as Kai glared at them while Alvar was talking to someone.

"We'll prove Kai and Araya that we know exactly how to steal weapons. Tonight. I'll meet you in front of the building.."

India whispered to Cecilia as she frowned. " Wait, we're going on a secret mission, the two of us? That will kill us!" she whispered back as Kai glared at the two, not knowing what the two were discussing. India sighed softly, "Alvar's coming with us too.. I already talked to him about it earlier.. We have to prove them that we are more then this.. Didn't you see Araya's face when we told her we had no weapons? She was furious and disappointed.." She whispered. What the two girl didn't know was that Maite could hear everything they said. Maite looked up at the two as Kai turned his head to Maite. Cecilia turned her head and didn't say anything back. India sighed softly as she continued eating her dinner. Once they were all finished, everyone stood up. "I'll meet you tonight, behind the fountain.." Cecilia said before walking off, leaving India with a smile on her face.

That night, the three met behind the fountain. They all carried at least three weapons. Kai couldn't sleep. He was walking through the small halls when he saw Maite leaving the sleeping room. He took a deep breath and walked to Maite, who was around nine years old. Kai coughed a little, making Maite turn around. Maite looked up at Kai. "So, what were Cece and India discussing back at the table?" he said with a stern voice as Maite stuttered, "Oh.. nothing.. I didn't pay much attention.." the young girl answered with her Spanish accent. Kai slowly kneeled down to her height and rose his eyebrows. "Maite.. I saw you looking at them.." he tried to sound as kind as possible but he was getting annoyed by this young girl. Maite shook her head slowly. "You know what?" he said as he stood back up, "Why don't you visit my grandmother, hm? She'd love to talk with you." He said as he looked with an annoyed face at the youngster. Maite didn't wanted to talk to Araya. She knew Araya was going to be furious at her for lying. Calaveras weren't supposed to lie or keep secrets from each other. "Follow me." he scoffed as the two walked off.

"See those three men?"

India whispered as the three were hidden behind a fallen tree. Alvar and Cecilia nodded. They were in the middle of the woods, close to another weapon company. Three men were outside, smoking. "Load your guns." India whispered before the three all loaded their guns and stood up. They all quietly approached the elder man from behind before pointing their guns at the back of the men's head. India smirked as the men all put their hands slowly in the air, not carrying weapons themselves,

"Surprise.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✧。˚࿐

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

;

I LOVED writing this chapter wow and it's also so much longer then I expect, whoops? but holy crap you guys are too sweet! You're the ones who motivate me! I'm gonna write a new chapter soon but maybe leave some ideas on my profile? I'd love to like work together with you guys! Also I made an edit for this story which I will put in my introduction so check it out! Also I'm making a YouTube account for edits for either stories on here or for my original characters so I'll leave down my YouTube account somewhere on my profile!! LY!