CHAPTER FOUR.

✧˚⋆。 –

The four of them surrounded a wooden table as it was quiet for one minute

"So, what are we doing now?"

Alvar asked as he looked at the three. Kai let out a heavy sigh as India shook her head. "We're screwed.. We're so screwed..." Cecilia repeated and shook her head. "I'd say we run away and never come back." Cecilia suggested as India frowned, "You know that'll lead us to our death.." India said quietly. "We don't have much choice, running away will be our death and staying will also lead us to our death.." she fired back. India glared at Cecilia. Kai raised his head and looked at them, "Cecilia, India, please shut up for once." he shrugged as both girls lowered their heads. Alvar sighed as he looked around and walked to the window and stared out of it. "What's on your mind, kid?" Kai asked his little brother as Alvar sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just wondering.. How did they even find us?" he said and shook his head. "Someone here told our biggest enemy, our ENEMY, where we are staying..." Alvar said and shook his head. "Alvar, i've known you for years now... Who are you suspecting?" Kai said, knowing Alvar wasn't just making up plots. "Not a who, a what."

After they had a few discussions, they came up with a plan. They had to get help somewhere. But where? They didn't know that, yet. Cecilia and India walked through the halls of the big building. "So did you ask Kai yet about Maite?" Cecilia asked as India let out a sigh. "Nope, i was about to but then you interrupted us.." India teased as she smirked playfully. Cecilia playfully pushed India a bit as the two girls walked outside, both laughing.

"Araya listen to us, please. It's our only chance!"

Kai said as his grandmother was standing in front of him and Alvar. Alvar nodded, agreeing with his brother. "You want to go to Beacon Hills and get the oh so famous 'true alpha' Scott Mccall?" She scoffed as Alvar pursed his lips. Both brothers nodded as Araya let out a chuckle and shook her head lightly. Alvar looked confused, "What's so funny about it?" He said.

Araya looked up at him and continued chuckling before lowering her head

Araya looked up at him and continued chuckling before lowering her head. "Scott McCall.. Scott McCall.." She whispered to herself and stopped chuckling. She looked with a mysterious face at her grandchildren before opening her mouth to speak,

"Why only get the true alpha when you can get his whole pack?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✧。˚࿐

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

;

It's shorter then normal, I know!! but would you like to see more of Kai & Alvar? Maybe like a memory or something! Leave your ideas below if you want to, I love you guys!!