CHAPTER SEVEN.

✧˚⋆。 –

After said, everyone was confused. Nobody spoke. Everyone just looked away, trying not to get involved. The older man still pointed his gun at her forehead. He shook his head in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

India took a deep breath,

"trust me.. this is going to sound weird.. but It's me, India..
Kate's daughter."

India said, trying to sound as convincing as possible. God, she just hoped he would believe her. Chris slowly lowered his gun as he looked into her eyes. He said nothing- just stared into her eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but not one single word escaped from his lips. He walked closer to India and then gave her a soft hug. "India..." he said as India smiled softly. She gave him a soft hug back.

They left the tunnels not much later

They left the tunnels not much later. Chris had promised them that he would help them get Scott's help. It would be hard, but they had to give it a shot. The two of them and the rest were making their way to the Argent bunker. India walked next to Chris as the two were talking to each other, India telling him what happened of course. "So where's my mom?" India said with a smile as Chris sighed. "To be honest im not quite sure. She... I don't know.. how to say this.. I'll tell you the whole story later, In private, without that little gang of yours." Chris said the last few words with a teasing voice, trying to light up the mood a bit. India pushed him playfully as she rolled her eyes. "Be careful around them, they'll literally kill you if you insult them."
India teased back as they group continued to walk to the Argent bunker.
They would meet Scott there and discuss things. The Calavera hunters would stay in the bunker for the night and would return to Mexico the next day,

hopefully with good news.