CHAPTER FIVE.

✧˚⋆。 –

"She wants to get his whole pack.... That's insane. If he's a true alpha and he has a pack with different supernatural creatures, who knows what we're going to fight.."

Alvar told his older brother as the two walked through the halls. Kai shook his head. "It's going to get us killed. Getting Scott McCall was already a hard task and now she wants us to get his whole pack?? That's Crazy!" he pouted. Kai had always been the tough older brother. Alvar and Kai weren't very close. Despite the fact that they were always together, they weren't like all the other siblings. They had a hard past. Their mother died when Alvar was two. Since then, their father Severo hadn't been spending time with them. He wasn't like a father type. That's when Kai realized it would be better to just listen to him and slowly forget him.

Cecilia and India were outside, walking through the markets of Mexico. "So... you never really told me about your past.." India started as she turned her head to her best friend. "I mean.. you know how they kidnapped me .. and how they left my mother clueless.." India said quietly. Cecilia looked down as a small sigh escaped from her mouth. Cecilia closed her eyes for a second before opening them again. "Cece, if you don't want to talk about it, that's alright.. I understand.." India said in a soft voice as she gave Cecilia a kind smile. Cecilia shrugged her shoulders. "Both my parents died in a plane crash.." Cecilia told India, trying to hide her sadness. The two walked away from the market. "They.. I... I couldn't say goodbye.." Cecilia said in a cracky voice before tears rolled down her red cheeks. India sighed softly as she gave Cecilia a hug as Cecilia buried her face in India's shoulder. She cried softly as India comforted her. Cecilia cried for about two minutes straight before the two girls went back to the big building.

Not much later, the four were in the big bed room. Cecilia sitting next to India on the bottom bed and Kai and Alvar in front of them- Kai standing straight and Alvar sitting on another bottom bed.

"So that's the plan?"

Cecilia asked and frowned. India nodded as she looked from Cecilia to Kai. "It's suicide.." India added. "As if your previous secret mission wasn't suicide." Kai said as he gave India an annoyed smile. The two girls both rolled their eyes as Alvar cocked an eyebrow and turned his head to Kai. Kai frowned and looked at the three. "What?" He said, making the two girls scoff and Alvar patting his forehead.

After dinner, the four went to Araya's office once again.

"When are we leaving?"

India asked as she looked at Araya. It was quite funny- India didn't remember that she used to live in Beacon Hills. But Araya knew exactly where she used to live. But besides the 'get-Scott-and-his-whole-pack' plan, Araya and Severo had another plan. Get Kate Argent, the were-jaguar. Nobody knew about this plan expect the two.

"We leave tomorrow. Make sure you're fit enough to fight these supernatural creatures. Otherwise...
you won't come back alive."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✧。˚࿐

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

;

I loved writing this chapter and I hope I gave you guys some information about the other characters! I'm so excited for the next chapter because they're going to Beacon Hills which means the pack!! thank you for your lovely feedback !!