CHAPTER NINE

The next morning, India and Kai had woken up early

The next morning, India and Kai had woken up early. They were looking at a map of Mexico.

"They are probably coming via this way.."

India said as she traced her finger down the map. Kai nodded as he looked around the bunker, seeing a few people also waking up since the hunters had slept in the Argent bunker. Cecilia walked up to the two. "What now?" she asked them. "We'll.. just wait for Scott and his pack to come.. I guess" Kai said, not sure if they would come or not. "I guess?" Cecilia repeated as she raised her eyebrows. India pursed her lips as she looked at Kai and Cecilia. Kai looked back at India and then at Cecilia. He let out a sigh before looking back at the map. "Awesome plan guys" Cecilia said sarcastically before walking away from the two, waking up the others. "She hates me.." Kai mumbled as he looked up at India. "Hate's a strong word... let's say.. she just simply dislikes you.." India said as she slowly shrugged her shoulders, making Kai sigh heavily.

"They're here!" Alvar said, full of hope as he watched the bunker door going open. India couldn't help it but smile, giving Kai a sassy look. "Told you.." she said as she walked up to Scott and Stiles. Kai rolled his eyes as he grabbed his gun and hid it in his jacket. "The rest of my pack is waiting outside the bunker, follow us" Scott said and gave India a soft smile. India nodded and looked around, "Everyone grab your stuff, we're going back to Mexico!" she said as all the hunters grabbed their stuff. Scott walked next to India, walking out of the bunker. Stiles gave a scoff as he watched big guys covered with tattoos walk past him. One guy gave him a glare as Stiles looked away quick. "Okay.." he mumbled as he pursed his lips and watched the rest walking out of the bunker. Kai walked past him as he looked at Stiles. "Get used it.." he said, making Stiles cock an eyebrow. As Kai walked away, Cecilia now walked past Stiles, "Don't worry, hes just a total dick" Cecilia said with a small smirk before following the others out of the bunker. Stiles raised his eyebrows once again and quickly pushed a few others aside, trying to get out of the bunker quickly. "Scotttt" he said while raising his voice, trying to get out of the bunker and to Scott as quick as possible.

When everyone got out of the bunker, Malia, Chris Argent, Lydia and Liam were standing there. Everyone got in their cars, including the calavera hunters. They all knew what they were getting into, but accepted the danger anyways.
May they win.