" WHO ARE YOU. "

✧˚⋆。 – PROLOGUE

A young fourteen years old girl sits on a somewhat worn out couch

A young fourteen years old girl sits on a somewhat worn out couch. Her mother is making a sandwich in the kitchen. The two live in a small house, close to Beacon Hills.

"India, do you also want a sandwich?"

The fourteen years old girl nodded her head as her mother walked to the couch with two plates, one for her and one for her beloved daughter. " Mom, i have question.." she started as she grabbed her plate. " If this is about your name again then you already know the answer.." her mother answered as she chuckled softly, making the little girl groan softly.

The young girl's name was India and her mother had promised her to tell her why she gave her the name when she was older. India had never met her father. Her mother explained that he left - but that was a lie. In fact, even she could't remember who got her pregnant.

"When are we visiting cousin Allison again?"

India asked softly as her mother sighed softly. And before she could even answer her daughter, her phone ringed. " One second, sweetie.." she said and stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Kate! I've tried to call you like a hundred times!" she heard someone say on the other line. Chris, her dear brother. Kate chuckled softly as she grabbed a glass, holding the phone to her ear, "Love you too.." she said sarcastically as she filled her glass with water.

While Kate was talking to her brother Chris Argent, India stood up. She walked to the window and looked outside. It was dark. She then suddenly heard a woof and then one again. She looked around - a dog! He was being chased by an animal. Without even asking her mother, she quickly opened the door and ran outside, following the dog. She wanted to help the poor animal. She chased the two animals into the woods.

Kate was still in the small kitchen and had no idea what was going on. " I told you.. she's not going to a public school.." she said to the phone as she made her way to the living room. She frowned as she saw the front door open. She slowly let go of the phone and looked around, " India???" she yelled as she walked to the stairs. No answer. She rushed to the front door, "I'll call you back.." she quickly said to the phone as she ran outside and looked around once again. She saw nothing since it was really dark. Woods, woods quick! She told herself as she ran in to the woods. "INDIA?!" she screamed as she looked around. She then heard something coming her way. She closed her eyes a bit as she saw an animal approaching her. A dog.

The fourteen years old blonde slowly opened her eyes. It felt like she was hit on her head. she was in an unknown room, sitting on a chair. It was dark and quiet. Her legs and hands were tied to the chair. She looked around carefully as blood dripped down her face. She focused on the sounds but she could only hear people talking to each other - in Spanish. She gasped softly as she saw a figure standing in the corner.

" W-who are you?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
✧。˚࿐

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

;

I LOVED writing this prologue, i love Kate and India's relationship. On the show you mostly see the bad sides of Kate Argent but in this story I'll show you Kate's good sides and why she acts like that. The last part was intense! I was listening to this vine song while I was writing this and i was imagine it in my head and wow i love it!! I hope you guys liked it as much as I did and I'll write chapter one pretty soon

xo Renée