Chapter one❥

Stiles's Pov:

i wake up, in some sort of room. All i can say was that it was unrecognizable, i had never seen it before in my life. the walls, the floor was made out of cement. i was lying on a metal table, as i tried to move there was excruciating pain coming from every part in my body, it was unbearable. I tried to stay as still as i could so it wouldn't hurt.

"Stiles," A voice said, i tried to pick up which way it came from, but i couldn't.. It came from every where, the ground vibrated. "STILES!" the voice that was now recognized as male, yelled again, making me flinch. i started breathing heavily as i saw a dark and mysterious figure walk out of the shadows and towards me. It was dark, i could barely see who the man was and what he looked like. But he was tall, and muscular. Something i had always feared.

See i was always used to being, 'Poor, skinny, defenseless Stiles' so i always did fear people bigger than me. you'd think i wouldn't be afraid due to all of the Supernatural stuff that happens in my life everyday. As the man came closer and grew larger, i found it harder to control my breathing.

I tried to talk, but my voice was muffled due to the distinct smelly rag tied to my mouth. "Its time too see what you know, Stiles" The man said. he Dug his claws deep in my neck which made me see memories that i can't recall. I had never seen these memories before. It was like they had either never happened, or i just didn't remember.

I couldn't think about anything but the horrible pain coming from those dirty nails digging into my neck weakening my spine. i saw memories, of Scott, Lydia and Malia. most of the flashbacks were of Lydia. But it really didn't seem to matter though, because my only thought was getting out of here. i couldn't move while his nails dugged deep inside me, it was like i was paralyzed.

He slipped his nails out. "I see you know quite a lot of Miss Lydia Martin" he chuckled. i tried to speak again, forgetting about the dirty old rag preventing it. he turned around and grabbed a tool box. i wanted to leave but i was rather curious as to what he was pulling out of that tool box and why. After what seemed like two minutes, he took out a blow torch. i wondered how he could even fit a blow torch in that tool box, and to why it took two minutes to find.

i tried to scream as he turned the blow torch on and started walking towards me. I couldn't stop screaming. "I'm sorry," the man giggled. "would you rather something else?" i layed there in disgust, i didn't even get to answer. He just simply put the blow torch back into his little red tool box and began walking towards me again. This time throwing his wrist so his nails grew into the long, brown Claws i saw before me. He definitely was not a werewolf, but i didn't know what he was. it was like it was on the tip of my tongue but i just couldn't manage to spit it out. He walked towards me, it then turned into a fast jog, than into running. My screams filled the air as he ran and slashed my entire stomach open with his claws.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed waking up from an awful nightmare. But i wasn't in my room anymore. I was in the middle of the woods. i didn't know how i got there and why i was there. i figured i must of slept walked or something. i Yawned, pinching the bridge of my nose i stood up. I felt weak, unable to walk. but i managed to power through until i got half way home, then i collapsed into someones arms. I fluttered my eyes open. "Scott?" i mumbled waiting for his reply.

"Yes, its me stiles." He whispered back. "Are you okay?" he asked me. one of his eye brows slightly angled up a bit. I nodded. i know i really wasn't okay, but it was just a dream, Scott didn't need to know about it right now. especially with all of our mid-term Exams coming up in two weeks. we both needed to focus on studying and getting good grades, otherwise we wouldn't get into a good college.