Chapter 18

~ Harry ~

‘Harry, would you be able to take me home? I have to see Angel.’ Cassie asked me as she lay next to me on my bed.

I placed a delicate kiss on top of her forehead. 

‘Yeah sure Cassie. But the question is are you okay?’ I asked in reply.

After rescuing Cassie and the others, it felt good to have her in my arms again. When she told me that we are mates. My heart just started to beat. Warm had begun to flood my body. When we escaped from The Hunter, I rode on Cassie’s back; back to the house. Niall and Angel flew back to Cassie and Angel’s flat. Carla had grown weak. Apparently something had happened while the girls were trapped and Carla had grown weak over time. Thinking about how we were going to get back to Cassie and Angel’s place. I spoke my thoughts;

‘Cassie,’ I began ‘How are we getting back to your’s and Angel’s flat?’ I asked wrapping my arms around Cassie as she lay there on my bed.

Me laying next to her. Cassie had a thoughtful look upon her face then replied;

‘We can walk. I have no energy to shift and I still need to rest....’ 

The way that Cassie had said the sentence made it sound like a question. But I left it at that. I smiled.

‘When did you want to go?’ I asked with a smile. Cassie was thoughtful again then smiled;

‘Give me 5 minutes. Meet you at the front door by then.’ She smiled.

Her eyes dancing yellow but returning to their warm brown. I shook my head with a small laughed. 

As I walked down stairs and passed the study, I heard Liam and Ashley talking about Carla. 

The only way to help Carla is to create a sire bond between her and Louis’ Ash spoke to Liam.

I was in ear shot so I could here what they were talking about. 

That is good. But how are we going to be able to preform the ritual?’ Liam asked in reply.

I presumed that Ashley gave Liam a shrug of her shoulders. 

I am part witch after all Liam. So I can participate in this said ritual....’ Ashley trailed off. I moved by in a blur, moving straight to the front door. And just as I arrived there and opened it; Cassie stood there waiting. 

‘Ready to go?’ Cassie gave me a look of innocence.

The look on my face read that I was confused. There were a few blood stains splattered across her t- shirt and jeans. But I presumed that was from today. 

‘Yeah.’ I replied with a nod of my head.

Cassie held her hand out. I took it and she started to lead the way to her and Angel’s flat.

~*~ 

20 minutes later Cassie and I had arrived at their flat. We entered through the front door. Niall sat in the lounge room reading a book. I had a confused expression on my face again. 

‘Angel? You home?’ Cassie called out.

I heard the sound of running water coming from the second bedroom down the hallway. The door was slightly ajar as well. And the sound of an angel’s voice came out of the room. 

‘Cassie, I think Angel’s in the shower....’ I called out in reply as I walked towards the lounge room.

Niall sat there, the T.V. playing in the background. I don’t what was on and I couldn’t really care less.