Chapter 20

~ Louis ~

‘Guys.... Come quick....’ My voice rang out through out the house.

Carla had just fallen unconscience. Her naturally pale skin, went white. And I mean white. Carla stood in front of me before she just collapsed.... 

*Moments before*

‘Louis,’ Carla began ‘I don’t feel so well....’ Carla whispered. 

‘Come lay down. You’ll feel better.’ I replied while gesturing for Carla to come over to my bed and lay down. As Carla took a step towards me, where I sat on the bed. 

‘Carla!’ I shouted as I lunged forward to catch Carla. 

‘Louis....’ Carla whispered before her eyes closed....

*Present Time*

‘Guys! Come quick!’ I shouted. Zayn and Casey were the first to enter our room. 

‘Louis, what’s going on?’ Zayn asked quickly. Casey screamed as she saw Carla. Liam and Ashley came in a few moments later. 

‘Louis, what’s going on? Who screamed?’ Liam asked quickly. Ash made her way over to Carla. 

‘Carla collapsed. She’s weak. And lacking blood. Her ghost body is trying to help her.’ Ash explained as she looked over Carla. 

‘Can everyone except for Louis please leave the room.’ Ash spoke quietly. Liam, Zayn and Casey left the room and shut the door behind them. 

‘Louis, this maybe hard to explain. But.... We have to create a sire bond between you and Carla. And she has to become a vampire....’ Ashley said with a small smile but with a grim expression on her face.

A grim expression crossed my face and tears filled my eyes. 

‘I don’t understand.... Carla’s a ghost.... How are we meant to turn her into a vampire and create a sire bond between me and Carla?’ I questioned. 

Ash had a thoughtful look on her face. Then turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes. 

‘I have to create a sire bond between you and Carla. But the only way to do that is to preform the ritual, but I need to get supplies for the ritual.’ Ash explained.

I nodded my head. 

‘I now get it.’ I muttered ‘I have to give up some of my blood to save her....’ 

Ash heard every word and nodded her head. 

‘And we have to get the vampire blood in her now. Or else it will be too late.’ Ash spoke.

I nodded my head. 

‘So now would be a good time to do that Louis....’ Ash said sassily.

I sighed. 

I bit down onto my wrist. Blood started to pool from the wounds. 

I walked over to the bed. Where Carla’s lifeless looking body lay. But she was only unconscience. Her skin went an even sickly paler white then it was originally. Blood started to drip from the wound I had caused my self but also had started to heal.

‘Louis you have to give her the blood quickly. Your wounds are healing quickly!’ Ash ordered me to do. 

I made sure that the wound stayed open long enough for me to slip my wrist onto Carla’s pale red lips. 

Please be okay, please be okay.... I thought to myself as I felt Carla bite into my wound. Her teeth digging into my flesh. If I were able to bruise then there would most likely be bruises.