4: Anti-E

Nagisa: I'm so glad you're willing to meet me.

Hiyuri: you said you'll bring me to a new desserts shop!!

Nagisa: hai hai.
_________________________________

Her eyes sparkled " parfaits!!! Chocolates!!! Fondue!!! Candy!!! They have everything!!! Not custom made but still awesome!!"

Nagisa: I'm glad you liked it.

In the end ... she ordered one of everything ...

Nagisa spotted a little stain on her corner of her lips and took the napkin to want to clean it for her. Hiyuri took the napkin " don't do stuff that misleads me. I like you, you know."

Nagisa blushes a little " gomenasai."

Hiyuri: you must have something to ask.

Nagisa: ah. About what you said earlier.... yesterday...

Hiyuri: ah... ah... what a huge aura. It's disgusting. I'm enjoying you know!!!

The man from the next table runs up with a knife. She grips onto his wrist and stabs her fork through his arm. What accuracy ... the man dropped his knife. It had got his tendons.

Hiyuri: seriously? A man like you? Killing me?

The man ran off.

She sits back " gomenasai."

Nagisa: daijobu?

Hiyuri: um. It happens. That's why I want out of my bloody life... anyways... to the questions you posed... you people class 3-E are not a state secret. Not anymore. Your class names leaked out for people to hunt you guys down.

Nagisa: hunt us down. Why?

Hiyuri: you guys killed an octopus alien. As adults now, if banded together facing a threat, the threat can be easily removed.  A special group to hunt you guys down. They call themselves anti-E.This group keeps recruiting hitmans as soon as one dies. It's been troublesome for me to keep up. My money is running out.

Nagisa: gomenasai. Causing you so much.

Hiyuri: you can repay me. Firstly... sweets!!!

Nagisa: hai.

Hiyuri: on another hand... karasuma tadaomi has been convincing the government to take the whole class in and train even more to be a special weapon. Anti-E does not want a class of 20+ people to be a special weapon.

Nagisa: I see. This threat... what is it?

Hiyuri: this is just politics and nothing more.