I was Tagged!

I was tagged by screwedupunicorns to do a 15 interesting facts about me! So here it is .

Interesting Fact #1: I'm 16 years old. I also just got my temps today!

Interesting Fact #2: I love books. Some books I've read are The Percy Jackson series, The Heroes of Olympus series, The Maze Runner series, The Dreamhouse Kings series, and The Matched series. That's just some of them.

Interesting Fact #3: I am obsessed with The Walking Dead and Supernatural. If you ask CDbutter about it she would tell you that I like the Walking Dead a little too much.

Interesting Fact #4: I am smart. I got on the High Honor Roll in my school. My friends say I'm lucky and I don't even try to get A's. It just the content is so easy to me.

Interesting Fact #5: My all time favorite animated show is Gravity Falls. I can tell you that I seen the last episode and cried my eyes out.

Interesting Fact #6: I wear glasses. My friends like to call me the basic nerd, since I wear glasses and I'm smart. I don't really like contacts. I haven't worn them nor will I ever because I'm to lazy to do all that stuff you need to do with them.

Interesting Fact #7: I have blue eyes and I'm blonde. And yes I live a blonde moment just ask CDbutter.

Interesting Fact #8: I'm 5' 4". I am short for a 16 yr old. When I go to school everyone is basically taller than me. Well except the people that aren't.

Interesting Fact #9: I am a sophomore in High School. And yes I have straight A's.

Interesting Fact #10: I love Fanfictions. The ones I like most are the X Readers because you can be with your favorite characters.

Interesting Fact #11: My favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese.

Interesting Fact #12: I love coffee. It's to the point where coffee won't wake me up and I could drink it before bed and go to sleep without problems.

Interesting Fact #13: I LOVE MARVEL MOVIES. MY FAVORITE AVENGER IS CAPTAIN AMERICA! I LOVE HIS BACKSTORY! I ALSO LOVE EVERYONE IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE!

Interesting Fact #14: My favorite Youtubers are Mark and Jack. I love there reactions and such. I love Mark playing Five Nights at Freddy's and Jack reading his comments.

Interesting Fact #15: I don't wear makeup. I think it's stupid and ridiculous. I'm also to lazy to do it. Who would actually like to wake up extra early to do that? I know I wouldn't.

The people I tag are:

CDbutter

deansperfcherrypie

Alice_Dean218

FlyingLlama45

CI3Lphant0mhive

Jeminicayl001

xXJake_EnglishXx1

AGeekyGamer

imjustheretored

APH_Scotland

bloody_red_writer_96

Drowning_In_InSaNiTy

sophiaisnotamazing

anniemlp

And Dat_Boi_Taurus