Crush Alert #2

Again, we moved seats in Chemistry. This was the old seating.
                         (Front)
|2 people|. |2 people|. |2 people|
|2 people|. |2 people|. |1 per, me|
|2 people|. |2 people|. |Crush, per|

Now the seats are like this:
                         (Front)
|2 people|. |crush, me|. |2 people|
|2 people|. |2 people|. |2 people|

What do I do!?  I'm scared now! My crush of three years sits right next to me! Do you know what he said to me?

After we sat down in our seats, my crush said, "Oh I have to sit next to Michelle" (that's my name).

My face immediately went red and my teacher spoke up. "That's probably what Michelle thought about you walking in."

At this point I wanted to die. I was so embarrassed and my face was all red. My crush then decided to say the people he actually liked in the class.

"I like Michelle, (my friend), and (another girl that's nice). That's about it."

My teacher spoke up again, "You do know you said that in front of everyone right?"

"So?" My crush says.

At this I blushed even more. I tried not to make it noticeable. It probably was.

Then he turns to me and says, "You're my favorite."

Me being me I sarcastically say, "Fantastic."

He immediately responds with, "No really! You are."

Then that was it. For the rest of the class, I was red. I know I was. I was so embarrassed.

Well now I sit next to my crush everyday, in Chemistry. Dude, I realized that the whole crush seen sounds like a fanfic. Help.