Top 5 animes I recommend

Okay so I decided to do this because why not? This is a list of 5 of my favorite animes, a quick summery, and their openings.

1. Amagi Brilliant Park- 1 season/13 eps
This anime isn't very popular but you might have seen these two memes.

It's because of these that I decided to watch it and didn't regret it

It's because of these that I decided to watch it and didn't regret it. The main characters name is Seiya Kanie. Kanie is said like Kanye and Seiya means west, so Seiya Kanie is the Kanye West of anime. Yes, Kanie is a narcissist, which to me, makes the show.

He's a High School student who ends being forced to go on a date with Isuzo Sento because she pulled a gun out on him. She takes him to an Amusement Park where she shows him about every attraction. This is all I'm giving you. But here's the opening song!

2. Yuri!!! On Ice- 1 season/12 eps
        This anime is one of my favorites. It's about Yuri Katsuki, a 23 year old figure skater. Yuri has confidence issues and insecurities, which I admire. In the Grand Prix Final, he gets last place. He doesn't take it well and gains a lot of weight. Yuri's role model, 27 year old Victor Nikiforov, is the top skater in the world. He sees a video of Yuri skating his routine and decides to leave the rink to couch Yuri.

I should probably tell you that it's kinda gay. But! It's really good. Here's the opening.

3. Attack On Titan- 2 seasons
        Okay first things first, there is a lot of blood and tears in this anime. This show is about humanity living behind walls to the Titans don't eat them. In this society there are three branches of military. You have the Survey Corp, The Garrison, and the Military Police.