Stuffs to talk about

Alright, there is a lot I want to talk about.

One, my first story I have ever written Blondie has hit 105K! I just wanted to thank you guys and tell you that I appreciate all the comments and votes you have given me. I have enjoyed reading all of your guys's comments, they were great. 

Two, I have another profile @Mkenn_booksforlife and I am going to be publishing a Fred Weasley x Reader on there. I honestly was going to post it on here but I already have a lot of books on this account. So that's going to be posted soon so look out for that.

Three, speaking of my other account, I have deleted the Bill Cipher x Reader that was on there. I was not happy with the story and I wasn't feeling the motivation to go on with it. Sorry if you liked it and was hoping for more.

Four, I will be posting a chapter of Smile and Why? soon. I am working on those chapters and will be posting them when they are finished. 

Fifth, this is not an excuse but here it goes. Posting will be slim for a little bit. I started work and it is close to the end of the year. Which means tests and projects for school. I will try my best to post as often as I can. 

Thank you for sticking with me and my crappy posting.