Taken

While in the carriage I thought to myself that I should tell Ciel how I feel but would he accept them or reject them? Then suddenly the carriage stopped. I went to see if something was wrong and saw that the driver wasn't there. I was confused for a moment,then out of nowhere my eyes and mouth were covered. I tried to scream but I was pulled away and passed out from stress and fear.

~Back at the manor and castle

The queen was worried since you didn't come back and 5 hours has passed tried to contact you through the phantomhive manor but you weren't there. Then your mother went to the manor and hoped that you were there. "Your majesty what's wrong and why are you here",Sebastian said."My daughter (y/n) she came here but she hasn't come home do you know where she is"?"I'm sorry your majesty but she left 5 hours ago and we don't know where she is". Your mother was worried now, she didn't want to think that you were taken or worse. "Young master the queen is here"."My darling boy where is (y/n) please tell me I'm worried sick"."Wait your majesty (y/n) isn't in the castle". She shook her head and Ciel is worried as well about you leaving without a trace. Where could you be?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up to find myself on top of a bed,I got up rubbing my eyes and saw a blonde boy in front of me."Hello princess I've been waiting for you to wake up". He seemed too cheerful but you wondered how did you get there?