The Ball

The clock strucked 3:00 and it takes 3 hours to get there and the ball starts at 6:00. You can't wait to see Ciel again. You wore (f/c) dress and shoes to match with it. You wore your (h/c) hair into an up do. You wore a blue diamond necklace and ring to match with it,since that was the earl's eye color which made you blush just thinking about him.

You hopped onto the carriage and stared outside the window thinking about him the whole time. With a little blush starting to appear on my cheeks.

I finally arrived at the ball and went to get a drink. I looked around to find Ciel but I couldn't. Then the music started to play and everyone went to dance. "May I have this dance" I looked behind me and Ciel was there "Yes" I said and took his hand.

"You're beautiful in that (f/c) dress"."Thank you lord phantomhive."Just call me Ciel"."Alright thank you Ciel"."May I ask what is your name mistress"."My name is (y/n),(l/n)"."(Y/n) that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like yourself. Then the music comes to an end.

I walked up to the carriage to go back to the castle. Before I hopped on, Ciel was behind me and took my hand and planted a kiss. "Hope we meet again (y/n)" he says with a smile and blushing. "Me too Ciel". I got onto the carriage and left blushing in the way back.