The Wedding (7 year jump)

Today was your wedding and you are so excited to be the wife of Ciel Phantomhive himself. Your heart was beating so fast that this is really happening. You got out of your room and headed out to the garden where Ciel was waiting for you.

Everyone stoop up and Ciel was blushing on how beautiful you are in the dress. Sebastian walked you down the aisle and your mother was there as your maid of honor. Then the priest started to speak.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Ciel Phantomhive and (y/n) (y/l)". After you said your vows it came down to this. "Ciel do you take (y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife to love and to cherish for the rest of your life"?"I do"."And (y/n) do you take Ciel as your lawfully wedded husband to love and to cherish for the rest of your life"?"I do"."I now pronounce you man and wife,you may now kiss the bride". You both kissed passionately and everyone cheered for you. Then came the after party.

Things were getting a little wild and then the both you waved goodbye for your honeymoon ;). Once you got there you changed into your (f/c) dress and Ciel pulled you into a tight hug. He then started to undo your dress and your hair. You gasped but then followed along unbuttoning his shirt. You saw his chiseled abs and blushed and turned you on. He then removed your corset exposing your (c/s) and smirked up at you. He then pushed you onto the bed and unbuckled his pants showing off his 8 inch member at you. Your womanhood started getting wet just looking at it,you then took off your panties and spread your legs a little. Ciel then thrusted into you and it filled your body with pleasure. You moaned like crazy and it was music to Ciel's ears. He then thrusted one last time and came inside you. You fell asleep in each others arms.

Authors A/N
Hey guys this is my little chapter and hoped you enjoyed that little script bc in the last two chapters you will have a kid. Thx for reading.

Your girl The_Official_Otaku