The New Couple

After telling your feelings towards each other, you then became Ciel's new girlfriend. You guys have been dating for 7 months now with your mother's permission of course. She treats Ciel like he's her son-in-law. Which is really cute in your opinion. Whenever you guys visit each other you have a long passionate kiss. That's what you like since Ciel is one hell of a kisser ;).

One day when you came to visit Ciel,you saw Sebastian standing in front of you which made you uncomfortable since he's standing so close. "Thank you princess (y/n) for taking care of the young master for me".'Is that what he wanted to tell me',you thought. You walked your walked into Ciel's office and hugged him super tight,and as always he hugged you back.

"How's my cute (y/n) doing this fine day"."I'm doing good Ciel and you"?"I'm good too (y/n)". He then planted a kiss on your lips and as always you kiss back.

Ciel took you out to the garden since you like the white roses there. He gave you one and put it behind your ear and you blush. You gave him a small peck on his cheek making him blush like crazy.

"(Y/n) can I ask you something and be honest with me on this one"."Of course Ciel what is it"?"Will you be my bride to be when we're 20"?"YES YES A THOUSANDS TIMES YES CIEL!!!!""I'm so glad you accepted it".

You guys have to wait 7 years to get married. Thanks to Ciel who proposed to you early you can't wait to be his wife.

Authors A/N

Hey guys hope you like this chapter even if it is a little bad. In the next chapter it will be a 7 year jump which means you're going to be 20 in that chapter and you will be married to him. I can already hear the screams if fangirls right now XD. Anyway be excited for that chapter because there will be a little lemon in one part so I can practice my lemon stories XD. Your girl The_Official_Otaku