Ciel's and (Y/n)'s Child

When you came back from your honeymoon you felt a little sick. Ciel noticed that and decided to take you to a doctor. You didn't know what was going in with you but you were curios about it.

Once you arrived you got very exciting news from the doctor."Congratulations (y/n) you're 4 week pregnant". Ciel picked you up and roughly kissed you. "I'm going to be a father soon I'm so happy for the both of us".

~ 9 months later (your welcome)

You were in the infirmary giving birth to your child and you were shrieking in pain. After 40 minutes had passed you heard a cry and saw your beautiful baby girl and boy (that's right twins). They have the same color as Ciel's hair. Your daughter had your (e/c) eyes and your son had Ciel's eyes.

Ciel came in and saw his two kids smiling at them and kissed their foreheads. Then you named them Charlotte and Xavier Phantomhive.

~ 2 weeks had passed

You came back to the manor with your kids and put them at their room and they fell asleep. "They're so cute, right Ciel"."They sure are". He kissed your forehead and held your hand. "Thank you (y/n) for being my wife and giving me two beautiful children"."Your welcome Ciel and thank you for being there when I needed you the most".

The clock struck 9:00 and you went to kiss your babied goodnight and went to bed alongside your husband.

Authors Note
Guys in the last chapter yoyr kids are 5 yrs old and it's their birthday and it's also my last chapter. Thx for reading.

Your girl The_Official _Otaku