Fighting

You ran out of there with a sword by your side just in case. You came back to fight alongside Sebastian and kill that brat for kidnapping you. As soon as you came back Ciel grabbed your wrist and pulled into a tight hug. "I'm glad your safe (y/n)". You then broke the hug to kill that brat."Don't worry Ciel by the time this is over I'ma kill that brat". He likes this side of you he tagged along so you won't get hurt.

You both saw alois holding a sword near you."It's ashame (y/n) to you go"."I won't go that easily you Trancy brat". Both of you charged at each other,you already got wounded but that didn't matter since you're going to kill him.Ciel grabbed his gun but it was out of bullets. Alois was distracted and felt a sharp object stab him,it was you."Like I said before you're a little brat and that's all you'll ever be". You walked out and Sebastian was there and carried you since you're in too much pain to even walk.

As soon as you hopped onto the carriage your mother pulled you into a tight hug and noticed you got hurt. She told Sebastian to take us to the castle. It took at least 6 hours to get there. One of the maids bandaged you and put you down on your bed. Ciel was relieved that you were okay and soon he'll confess how he feels to you tomorrow.