•A Day At Home•

Y/n's p.o.v -

After a long week of work I finally get the weekend all to myself I'm nineteen and I just got a job it's not hard but it takes up waaaay to much of my free time like come on who wants to spend EIGHTEEN HOURS TAKEN CARE OF LITTLE KIDS!!! ughh it's horrible but at least I get paid every day I live alone with my cat sangchu.

"sangchu-ah come here" I said in Korean I'm Korean but I was born in California I speak English all the time but my cat only understands Korean for some reason.

After calling sangchu comes running over to rub her head against my leg then I fed her. After about 2 hours of watching American horror story I heard a knock on my door.

"UGHHH WHO COULD IT BE JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING EXCITED"

after struggling to get up cuz I'm lazy I went to open the door it was my best friend f/n.

"what's up I'm kiinda busy" I said while glaring at her

"Y/N LETS GO TO A BTS CONCERT TOMORROW" she said in a waaay to loud and excited voice

"Who?.. " I was honestly confused.

"BTS BTSSS " she literally screamed at me..

BTS they sounded.. somewhat familiar oh! "You mean that one kpop group you have plastered all over your room wall?"

"Duhhh how could u forget" she said pretending to be mad

"No im busy tomorrow" I said proudly with my arms crossed.

"Oh really doing what sleeping" she said with one eyebrow raised

"WHAT NOOOO- f/n I don't even care like kpop whyyy!??" I pleaded

"Ur going and that's that we never spend much time together cuz u work all week k byeee" with that she left.

"Great....".