•Kookie•

( HEY GUYS ITS ME jelli i just read all these chapters again and realized that my grammar was horrible :(( I'm so sorry I'll try to read the chapters before I post them cuz I always rush while posting them anyway enjoy this chapter :)

Y/n's p.o.v

I wonder if tae went home yet. I decided to sleep some more because it was 6:00 am and I'm tired. He probably went home already.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up and I was about to sit up when I felt something on my lap. I slowly got up and I saw a cat. Oh my.

"Hi" I said and smiled at the cat.

So y/n's a cat person how cute I love cats. I wonder if she is awake. The cat looked tired so I picked it up from my lap and put it on the couch. I got up and decided to check if y/n was awake.

"Y/n.." I whispered while slowly opening her room door.

She was asleep I went up to the side of her bed and sat down. She looks FUNNY when she sleeps haha. But it's realistic I don't think much girls look pretty while sleeping. I was about to leave when she suddenly woke up and sat up and appeared about 2 inches away from my face.

"Tae your up..." she looked at me half asleep, not noticing how close we were.

"Um ya" I said nervously

"I thought you left" she yawned silently.

Man was she making my heart race I know I said I didn't like her but the fact that whenever I'm close to her she smells like marshmallows and peaches is great so is the fact that no matter what I think she looks beautiful.

"No I was still sleeping"

She seemed to wake up because once she rubbed her eyes she freaked out and tried to get out of bed but ended up head butting me.

"OUCH!" She exclaimed.

I just laughed while rubbing my forehead.

"Your so clumsy" I said still laughing.

"IM NOT" she said.

"Princess you didn't tell me
You had a cat"

"Oh ya that's sangchu" she smiled.

The way she smiles is beautiful when her eyes form a crescent moon and her smile is wide it's beautiful.

"It's cute by the way let's go out"

"Huh?! What do you mean..!" She blushed.

It's cute because when she blushes she doesn't blush a pink she blushes a faint orange.

"I mean let's go hang out outside come on princess I thought you would understand the second time"

"I would but my friend is coming over today" she said.

"Ouch did I just get rejected" I laughed and said sarcastically.

"Haha Im sorry she is my best friend."

"How about I invite one of my friends and we all hang out?" I smiled thinking of my maknae JUNGKOOKIE.

"Hm alright" she seemed to like the idea because she smiled again.

"But this time let's get hang out at my house." I said and walked downstairs expecting her to follow.

"But tae-" I couldn't hear her anymore cuz I was already outside of the house.

After a few minute she came out

( looking like this )