•Developed Feelings•

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up I was about to stretch but I felt an arm around my waist I looked to my side and saw y/n.

I forgot I slept with her I MEAN LIKE IN A NORMAL WAY.

She looks so pretty while sleeping I can't help it I have to do it.

I slowly leaned my face closer to her and I gave her a soft peck I was going to pull away when her little arms wrapped around my neck and I was taken aback because she kissed me I could feel her smile against my lips i hesitated but soon later I kissed back.

She pulled away and layed back down. Did she think she was dreaming? I'll just get up then , I got up to go make breakfast for her.

Y/n's p.o.v

I had a very nice dream me and tae were dating and we kissed at the beach.

My eyes opened as I woke up, I frowned it was a dream...

I smelled something really nice so I got up and walked to the kitchen. I peeked my head to see what it was and it was taehyung humming while cooking.

"Your awake" he said and turned to look at me.

"Ya good morning tae" when I replied to tae he couldn't seem to meet my eyes did he do something wrong?.

"Tae is there something you want to tell me?" I said

"Uh n-no nothing at all" his ears were a little pink.

"Are you sure" I said while I got closer to him curiously.

"IKISSEDYOUWHILEYOUWERESLEEPING... actually YOUKISSEDMEWHILEYOUWERESLEEPING" he said.

"Taehyung slow down I don't understand anything besides I was sleeping" I said that and he came closer to me.

"You kissed me I mean I kissed you-... I mean we kissed" he said.

"W-WE WHAT?!" I was super confused.

Me and taehyung kissed we.. kissed!

"Taehyung" I said.

"Yes y/n" he looked right into my eyes we were really close to each other.

"I think I like you." I said with a blank expression because I was scared of rejection, he probably didn't like me.

"Y/n I-" he spoke but I cut him off.

"It's ok tae you don't have to answer me I'll just step out for a second" I took my keys and walked out of the house.

I didn't want to hear I'm sorry from him, I didn't want to hear "I'm sorry I don't feel the same way" so I left I was walking when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Hey princess hold up" it was taehyung and he called me princess.. again

When he calls me princess my heart just beats ten times faster than it is supposed to.

"Princess I don't like you" those words he said they tore me up inside I was about to shed tears but then he said.

"I love you princess more than anyone or anything in the world besides my mom..." he let out a chuckle

I hugged him.

"Well are we a thing now" I said

"Before anything I want you to go with me to meet my mom.." he said.

....

HIS MOM what if she doesn't like me.. OOF I'm scared..

( HELLLOO ITS ME it's been just a bit since a new chapter so here it is this is gunna be a short story maybe just like three more chapters :))