•Tae Dont•

Y/n's p.o.v

Today was the day taehyung was supposed to prove his love for me but I don't even get what he will do,.. but whatever.

I was at home laying down changing the channels on the tv because I was extremely bored I didn't have taehyung to hang out with anymore and it lowkey made me sad .

My eyes were glued to the tv when I stopped on a channel it was bts being interviewed my eyes were fixed on taehyung.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm sitting on a couch with my fellow bts members they are asking questions to us one by one and finally it's my turn.

"Taehyung fans say they are in love with you how do you feel about your fans?"  The interviewer said.

The interviewer probably thought I was going to say oh I love army they are my lovers since that's what the script said but no I'm not missing my chance.

"Well army is like my family because they support me and everything and they can't really be my lovers because I already have a special someone" I said causing everyone to be shocked.

Y/n's p.o.v

Taehyung just exposed me.

I almost choked on my banana.

I hate him. But I love him.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number I need to call him and tell him he needs to say that having a special someone was a joke.

Pick up..
Pick up....

God dammit pick up tae...

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Oh speaking of special someone" I saw right in front of the interviews.

"Is it her?!" The interviewer says.

"Yes it's my lady" I smile.

"Yes princess" I answer.

"TAEHYUNG TELL THEM YOUR JOKING I FORGIVE YOU COME ON JUST TELL THEM UR JOKING" she says and I just laugh.

"God why do I love her so much" I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" the interviewer says.

"Oh nothing well I don't want my girlfriend to feel uncomfortable so that's all im gunna say" I smile standing up and walking out the door leaving everyone stunned.

When I went outside the building there she was standing outside.

"Taetae you dumbass" she says.

"Forgive me?" I say as I slightly chuckle.

"I love you" she says as she wraps her arms around my neck.

Click.

I turn around and see a paparazzi. Just one though.

"Take nice pictures make sure my girlfriend comes out looking like a goddess because she is so beautiful" I say smiling widely.

"Tae stop.." she says shyly.

"Let's go home princess" I say and interlock my fingers with hers.

.-----

A year later.

Y/n's p.o.v

After taehyung made me and him a public thing his fans thought it was great they supported us although some fans were super against most were nice and I love that.

Today taehyung said he wanted to show me something on the rooftop. So I got ready and went up stairs. Once I got up stairs I almost cried.

There was taehyung singing to me in a tuxedo.

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you.. happy birthday my love y/nnn happy birthday to you"

I forgot it was my birthday yet he remembered.. I was tearing up so much that when he said to blow out the candles I couldn't.

"Fine I'll blow them out for you just make a wish alright princess close your eyes" he smiles

I nod.

I wish to be with this man and only this man forever I close my eyes

And when I opened them I see a small box on the top of the cake.

"Open it princess" he says.

I took the box and opened it and there go my second flow of tears.

It was a ring.

"Make me a very happy man for the rest of my life and marry me"

"Of course" I smile.

"You look ugly when you cry don't cry" he laughs.

"Tae.. " I laugh and hit him lightly.

"I love you tae .. "

"I love you too princess" he laughs.

"But y/n I have a question.."

"What is it?"

"Are you still no Into Kpop..?"
-----
THE END BRO

( I'm sad :( this fluff filled story came to an end but IM STARTING SEVEN MEN I have so many Ideas for seven men so be excited :))