•His Mother•

( what up I'm back ;) I know this is Sunmi but just pretend it's you when meeting tae's mom )

Y/n's p.o.v

We were standing in front of Taehyung's house and im super nervous im trying not to show it but I don't know if it's working I can feel my sweat running down my forehead

"Tae are you sure This is a good idea i mean isn't it too soon to meet your mother what if she doesn't like me" i said.

"Y/n if I love you she has too love you let's just go you can knock if you want" he said smiling

Alright let's just hope for the best hopefully it will be like in the movies where the boyfriends mom loves the girlfriend...

I slowly reached my hand to knock when the door had opened.

"Taehyungie!!! " a woman that looked like taehyung's mom opened the door and hugged tae and squished his cheeks.

"Yah omma-! My girlfriend is watching.. it's embarrassing!" Taehyung pouts.

I just let out a short laugh.

After a few seconds ms Kim turned to look at me and observed me up and down I just let out an awkward smile.

"Mom stop staring at her like that you will make her uncomfortable" taehyung said.

"Alright alright come on in" she smiles but it looked somewhat.. forced.

As I walked in she offered me a smoothie and I awkwardly sat drinking it.

"So what made you like taehyung" she stated.

"Hm..?" I looked up I didn't quite hear her.

"Mom let's not interrogate my girlfriend" taehyung stares at his mom.

"Fine fine" she sent me a forced smile again.

"It's nice to meet you" I extended my hand to her and smiled.

"Oh likewise" she said blankly.

"Taehyung I would like to talk to your girlfriend in private" his mom looked at taehyung.

"Fine but no interrogations" .

I looked at taehyung with "please don't leave me in a room alone with your mom" eyes.

But he just kissed my forehead and walked outside.

Damn it I'm screwed.

"I'm going to be honest with you sweety" she glared at me

"What is it mam" i tried my best to smile.

"I don't like you I was going to set up a date for taehyung but then all of a sudden he said he had a girlfriend he is probably just using you" she said with a chuckle.

What.. is that why he suddenly asked me out.. does he really not like me..

"No y/n come on he loves you" I thought.

I couldn't help but my let my tears fall down my cheeks.

"Now leave I don't want to see you ever again" she said.

I ran out of the house and ignored taehyung who was leaning against the wall.

"Y/n-"

Taehyung's p.o.v

My mom made her cry.. why does my mom never support me and I can never stand up to her but now I will because I love y/n.

"MOM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCCKING HELL DID YOU DO TO Y/N" I stormed into the house screaming.

"LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM I DONT EVER WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN TILL YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IM A HUMAN BIENG AND I CAN LOVE SOMEONE" I ran out of the house while calling y/n.

Pick up..

Pick up.....

SHE PICKED UP

"Y/n?!!! Where are you..?!" I said three the phone.

"Tae-.. don't look for me if you were just using me like your mom said then don't give me false hopes.. what should I have expected.. you have a whole mess of other girls that swoon over you.." I heard her half cry half talk.

"Y/n first tell me where you are I would never forgive myself. Please y/n"

"Where we met. " with that she hung up.

"The fucking pizza shop" I ran because it wasn't that far from my house.

Y/n's p.o.v

I sat in the pizza place crying with my head on the table but I lifted it up when I heard.

"Princess... " it was taehyung man I can't look him in the eyes he makes my heart beat irregularly..

"What do you want taehyung I don't like people who play with feelings" I said refusing to look at him.

"Princess who are you gunna believe I love you with all my heart I'll prove it to you just give me one day tomorrow I will prove to you how much I love you".

"Taehyung I don't know if I can- " he cut me off with a kiss. I didn't expect that but either way I kissed back not long after I pulled away.

"Just one day taehyung... just one day"

( WOW PLOT TWIST THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ALSO EXCUSE MY BAD GRAMMAR :))