•The Concert•

F/n's p.o.v

I really don't understand why y/n doesn't like kpop like you know the feeling where you feel like you need to devote yourself and ur life to something well that something for me is BTS today is the day that I'm finally going to A BTS CONCERTT AND IM SO EXCITED I love BTS so I decided to dress to impress ;) I wore a black crop top and some black ripped jeans, finally my red converse.

"Y/NNNNN!!! HURRY UP AND LET ME IN I WANT TO HELP YOU PICK YOUR OUTFIT YOU DRESS LIKE AN AHJUMMA!!!!" I crossed my arms and tapped my feet on the ground impatiently outside of her door.

Y/n's p.o.v

"Honestly what's her problem it's 8:00 a.m and the concert doesn't start till like 3:00 pm UGHHH" I kicked my blankets off my body and got up with my hair still messy.

why does she have to scream SOO loud
Before doing anything I opened the door for her and she gasped while I gave her a blank expression.

"Y/NNN!! WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE-- ... THATT?!!!" She said astonished at how my hair was still messy and how my drool slightly escaped my mouth.

Next thing you know I'm being pushed towards my room and being undressed by my best friend we have been best friends since childhood so I don't mind she took off my shorts and shirt and gave me a decisive look.

"Hmmm Ima check your closet" she said while heading towards my closet in a rush.

"F/n- i can just wear my sweat pants and that shirt-... I mean it looks clean" I looked at the floor wear the white shirt layed.

"Come onn y/n look at it YOU see white I see gray!" She just picked stuff out from my closet and threw it at me.

"Put this on" she pretty much demanded.

I just yawned and slipped into my clothes when I was done I just stared at her "Happy?" I said with a tired look.

( your outfit )

( your outfit )

"OMG U LOOK HOT" she exclaimed.

"Alright but why are we up so early didn't you say it started at 3:00?" I groaned.

"Um y/n it will take us probably four hours to get there it's really far from here and then hopefully there is no line but we still have to wait for the doors to the venue to open come on now"

"Alright alright let's get going then" I grabbed my purse and exited the room.

Even though I'm nineteen I still don't have my drivers license sadly so f/n has to drive I want to get my drivers license so bad but I never have the time sadly...when me and f/n got into the car right away she started playing her kpop jams and I just leaned my head back trying to sleep.